5.0 out of 5 stars Alumaseal worked for me
Published 19 months ago by Peter Kubler

1.0 out of 5 stars ALUMASEAL, ENDED UP JUNKING THE CAR!
Published on January 14, 2012 by Terrible stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Alumaseal worked for me, February 24, 2013
Peter Kubler (Adelaide, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AlumAseal ASBPI12 Radiator Stop Leak Powder Blister Card - 20 g (Automotive)
I have had a small coolant leak from the motor on my BMW 735IL since I bought the car second hand 6 years ago. I had to top up the radiator about 1 cup full weekly. Recently I investigated the leak and it was seen to come somewhere from the back of the motor. The consensus was to remove the gearbox and find the leak with a possible cost of $1000. I bought some Alumaseal for $3 and the leak completely stopped. Can't ask for more than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try, Worked for me!, April 29, 2011
T. Adams (California, USA) - See all my reviews
I had a huge leak between the engine coolant overflow hose and the radiator, I threw some of this in, cranked up the heater full blast and drove around for about 1 hour. The leak is gone! It's been 3 days since and it hasn't come back! It's worth a try, cheaper than replacing your radiator.

5.0 out of 5 stars Radiator Leak stopper Mercedes E 230, September 12, 2012
I bought this product about a year ago and it has completely stopped a leak I had from my radiator. It may not stop a major leak but will definitely stop small ones permanently.It accumulates at leaking spot/joint once the engine is up and running and stays put. Great stuff saved me at least $$$$ for a new radiator

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as Promised, December 18, 2010
I had a small leak in my heater core and was afraid I was facing a several hundred dollar repair bill until a friend recommended AlumAseal. I poured one package into my coolant reservoir and the problem was completely fixed.

I love it when a product delivers what the marketing promises!

1.0 out of 5 stars ALUMASEAL, ENDED UP JUNKING THE CAR!, January 14, 2012
Terrible stuff. I ended up buying a car. The company has not answer my complain. My mechanic said that the reason was that I used that stuff Alumaseal. Then I complained to the company in the mail with pictures and explanations and they never answer back. I went to buy a new radiator but when I brought it to the mechanic he told me to forget it. It was worst than he thought. Alumaseal blocked the radiator and water leaked into the engine block with the oil. So I ended up junking the car. ALUMASEAL IS TERRIBLE DONT BUY IT! NOT EVEN A STAR.

Rate and Discover Movies