5.0 out of 5 stars purple ds case
this is a great fit for the dsi. It is very thin, so it doesn't add any additonal weight/bulk... but it doesn't provide much additional protection. I bought it for my daughter... the ds has already been dropped a few times and is still fine.
Published on December 30, 2010 by shannonh

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
The case is pretty. The aluminum is really thin and bends easily. THIS MEANS THE CASE DOES NOT RETAIN A SNUG FIT. the Nerf and plastic covers work much better.
Published 22 months ago by momof3

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars purple ds case, December 30, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Purpilicious, January 13, 2011
Amazon Customer (Columbus, OH USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
With great metallic sheen the color is vibrant and the case is sturdy. For this price it's hard to beat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for show, October 17, 2012
I bought a used DSi for my daughter for her birthday. It happened to be aquamarine, just like my son's. So I decided to get a pink aluminum case (her favorite color) so they could tell the difference. It fits perfectly, pops right on, and looks nice. Would it protect the DS or keep it from breaking in a fall? Absolutely not. But that's not why I got it. I also bought the package with 3 styluses, which was a good deal and am very satisfied with what I got. If you're looking for something for show, not for protection, this is the way to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, July 8, 2011
This case fits the DSi Perrrfect!!! If you have any other type of DS don't you dare try it, it won't fit. Great Product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, December 26, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this case for my daughter's DSi to give it a bit of protection from scratches and dings. This case is just as advertised. The case has a nice rubbery lining so it won't scratch your DSi. It fits snugly with no additional hinges to give added bulk or weight and all the plug-ins are easily accessible. The color is very vibrant and the case fits so well, I've actually had a few people ask me where I found a purple DSi. This case is well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Case for DSi, April 20, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Aluminum Case + 3 Styluses Green for DSi (Video Game)
I got this DSi case for my daughter. The color is a beautiful green and the stylus pens match perfectly, and fit where the stylus is stored in the DSi. The case is very light weight and fits perfectly. A nice snug fit, but could be pulled off when needed. I intend to buy one for my son when I can find the silver one, which for some reason Amazon does not carry (and Target is sold out). This case is worth a 5 star rating which I gladly will give.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shiny!, December 1, 2011
I like it. The color is darker than the picture shows, but it's a great shade of purple and it looks really good. It adds a bit of heft to the ds and feels like it gives an extra bit of protection against falls and such. My only complaint is that it's really only being held on by the friction between the felt inside and the ds itself; I feel like a snap-on would be more secure. Otherwise, it's fantastic!

4.0 out of 5 stars Case not a game, January 5, 2010
I just got this case today. I LOVE it the color is just as shown. I slips right onto my DSi and fits really tightly and I can still access all the plugins and buttons. PLUS it is just the size of my DSi no extra hinges or anything to make the unit bulkier. LOVE IT. Don't give out a 5* rating on anything.
THANKS Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, December 3, 2013
worked and fit perfect was worth buying, my child still has the case on her dsi, have been through a lot and still work fine

5.0 out of 5 stars hurts my hands, March 30, 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
i love it but it doesn exactly fit the dsi so it hurts the palm of my hands i do think it looks cool and it protects the dsi no doubt about it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Aluminum Case + 3 Styluses Green for DSi
Aluminum Case + 3 Styluses Green for DSi by i-CON by ASD (Nintendo DS)
$14.40