Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Chipmunk Adventure
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on February 13, 2013
We have loved this movie with the chipmunks and chipettes off on their adventure with songs and fun as the original cartoon version and have had this one in our collection before. Great tunes on this one and to have the cartoon version is always so much fun. This is a great movie and was glad to add it again to our collection as our original copy had finally been used too many times. Glad to find this on VHS as we have both VHS and DVD players but love the quality and price. Good Job guys !
on August 30, 2006
I LOVED this movie as a child. I rented it every time I went to the movie store until my parents started telling me no. I was so excited to find it and even more excited to find that I like it just as much now.

I would reccommend this movie to anyone who was a Chipmuncks fan and even people who just loved 80s cartoons.

In my opinion, the best part of the movie is the "sing off" between the chipmuncks and chipettes. The song came back to me in no time.

Love it. Love it. Love it.
on February 25, 2006
This movie will be re-released in May 23 2006 on DVD. What I would really like is for the seasons to be released on dvd. I watched this show as a child and have probably seen every episode. My husband and I agree they just don't make cartoons like they use to and we would like for our kids to be able to see the classics that we grew up on. The studio is sitting on a goldmine because tons of people are buying their favorite shows on dvd now. I hope they tap into that idea.
on January 23, 2000
I remember watching this movie as a child, and it sparked my imagination about travel and adventure in a way that no other thing has before or since. Although I haven't seen it in years, I vividly remember many details from the movie. The music is great, the animation is excellent, and the plot line is engaging. A must-have for any family with children aged 4-18!
on November 6, 2013
Amzing condition! I was skeptical on buying a used dvd but this one was in mint condition. This is one of my favorite childhood movies and I wanted my little nieces to see it and of course they loved it! I am so glad that I was able to successfully share it with my girls... awesome movie!!!!
on August 17, 2013
This is a movie I grew up watching. I absolutely loved it! I was so excited to see that it was on here so my daughter could watch it.
It arrived quickly & in the condition described. It was so fun to watch & my kid just loved it!
on August 9, 2013
kids are getting into the chipmunks with all the new movie releases, so I got this as it was a favorit of mine when i was younger and they just love it !! there is something to be said for original work.
on January 8, 2007
If kids don't have this movie or have never seen it, they've NO idea what they're missing!!!! This is by far my all-time fave movie in the world! I've watched it so many times I can practically recite half the movie almost word-for-word & I can say the lines with each character while watching the movie, without looking up! Huge Chipmunk fan here, if you couldn't tell already. I may not own everything that has to do with them, but I do have quite a bit. If I'd more money I would so buy every single item on here that I don't have. But, alas, I have to wait patiently for when I do have the money & am not spending it on Ninja Turtle things - my other all-time fave cartoon.

But, yes, this movie is Awesome! The best ever! Kids MUST see this movie!!! I know kids who've never seen the cartoon, yet love this movie anyway thanks to me! *grins* Though, I SWEAR parts of it have been cut out. I got it on VHS back on my 17th birthday in 2001. There's part of the movie that got cut out, but I can't prove it, because somebody taped over the original version I had - thus the bad thing about taping stuff on blank tapes off television. I just wish I could find the original version in the original casing & watch it & prove that there ARE parts of the movie missing - All Chipette parts too! Like when they crash the balloon after the hurricane - Brittany says something about having to blow dry her hair that morning, that's why they can't use it to get the balloon back up & running again. And then when they return the penguin - the baby penguin hugs Eleanor again when they're all in the balloon about to leave the lil' guy behind & Eleanor is supposed to tel him, "No, you better stay here with your Momma." I think there's another part missing too, but I can't think of it at the moment.

Well, enough of my rambling & thanks for listening!
on December 18, 2012
I bought this because my daughter remembered liking it when she was a kid. It's a pretty fun movie to watch with catchy songs, but I didn't remember the "Get Lucky" song, and probably kids won't notice it anymore than they originally did.
on July 17, 2000
I LOVE this movie sooo much! It s awesome. I love the songs. It has a greatplot and is a fun movie for peoples of all ages! Hey! I'm a teenager and I would rather watch this movie than some plotless, meaningless R rated movie!