Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 21, 2012
Bought this for my ten year old after we saw the movie. Very cute and fun to listen too. Nice assortment of songs that are relevant to today's styles of music. If you're not a fan of the way the chipmunks sound, you obviously want to stay away from this album. Otherwise, I highly recommend for "everybody to have a good time."
on November 28, 2011
This has the latest and greatest Chipmunk Music that is out there today. They took the great music that we have today and added the Chipmunks effect to it. I can't wait to see the movie now because of this kicking soundtrack. Now the only thing that they need to do is to reproduce the old songs and make a new TV Series for us to watch.
on March 20, 2012
I keep my grands 4 days a week with the older two in school and the 3 yr. old home with me so I ordered this CD for them to enjoy! They play it every day and sing along and expecially the little one wants to play it over and over. LOL Really, she is so cute singing along and whipping her hair back and forth along with the song that it's worth every penny I paid for it and for every second of aggravation hearing it over and over. Actually, Granny knows all the words but I don't whip my hair back and forth. It would give me a headache.
on May 9, 2013
My 4 year old loves the Chipmunk movies and I thought it would be fun to listen to in the car. It is silly and fun. I bought a used copy that was reasonably priced and it works great. Happy with the purchase.
on April 20, 2013
After having to watch the movie a million times with my son, the "easter bunny" brought him this cd in his easter basket. I think we've listed to it a million times as well and my son LOVES it! He tries to sing along with all the songs, it's so cute! I'm getting tired of it, but he is defiantly not! I might have to get him a different chipmunk cd to keep my sanity! haha!
on January 1, 2012
First of all...this is OBVIOUSLY a cd for children ;) Most adults I know grow very tired of the chipmunk voices after 1 song...if not sooner.
All the songs are from the new Chipwrecked movie (which was great by the way!) My girls knew every single song on the CD and we have had it 3 days and my 6 yr old has played it in her new CD player about 10 times. I always love a kids Cd that changes the words to make them more kid appropriate. My 3 yr olds favorite song is "Trouble" by P!nk...which has some words not for children, but now she has the chipmunks version memorized and doesn't even know what the real words are ;)
If your kids love the chipmunks, and are current on pop songs, they will probably love this CD as much as mine do.
Plus, who can not love a cute little chipmunk singing Lady Gaga songs, lol!
on March 11, 2012
I've been a huge fan of Alvin and the Chipmunks my entire life. SO when the movies and CDs came out, I HAD to have them! On the CDs, I usually buy TWO---one for the house and one for the car. They're all winners in MY book!
on August 27, 2013
After watching the movie and hearing a number of fun songs, we decided to purchase the soundtrack. After listening to it, we realized there weren't as many fun songs as we had thought. Our mistake!
on December 18, 2013
After viewing the DVD of this movie, I HAD to purchase this CD for my granddaughter. She has memorized most of the songs, and quite a few of the moves as well. She just turned 3!
on January 7, 2013
Chipwrecked (Music From The Motion Picture)
Alvin And The Chipmunks
Good price, good quality, good service. I am happy with this product. I gave 5 stars for this product.