Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on May 14, 2008
this is the real thing no powderized, flavored junk.
Lovely and aromatic fennel tea in single use bags. We drink it warm/hot with honey at night before bedtime to relax, soothe the stomach after a big meal and just because we love it. In Italy it is given to infants (lightly brewed) to calm babies with gas issues.
on October 27, 2007
Alvita Fennel Seed Tea Bags

I drank this tea(as needed)for several months. It works very well to
to get rid of the swelling,(bloating) associated with the lower
bowls. I use 2 teabags at a time in 6-8 oz of water.

Lois Moore

Fennel Seed Tea - 24 - Bag
on June 20, 2008
i just love the tea. i looked on line for something to relieve bloating and the fennel tea came up, so i ordered it and i just love the taste and i really think it helps. it takes like licorise.
on November 19, 2013
Very good for occasional stomach and intestinal bloating. I also use it as tea before going to bed. It is decaffeinated and it has a good smell and taste. Sometimes I add some honey to the infuse and it gives a sweeter taste. Good product overall, and came in as promised.
on September 30, 2014
Awful taste. I eat healthy and I do not require items to be sweet. When I taste this flavor, I can't remember why I ordered and what the reviews said about taste. I just wasted expected such an awful taste. The vendor, Alvita, shipped everything perfectly, but this tea is not for me.
on April 10, 2013
After doing some research I decided to try some Fennel tea for my ibs symptoms. I wasn't sure if I would like the taste at first, but it's not a strong flavor at all, I actually enjoy it & it really helps with my ibs.
on May 30, 2013
I like this fennel seed tea bags. I won't talk about the benefits of Fennel here; but I bought fennel tea before and this tops them all. Every time I open the packet, the smell of the fennel seeds is strong. It taste like real fennel seeds (I used to brew the seeds directly) and I know how they taste. I ordered more because I love the fennel tea.
on February 8, 2013
Decent flavor, more on the sweet side. Appears to help with digestive issues. Caffeine free. Easy to prepare. I am not generally a fan of tea bags, but in this case it seems fine. It only takes three minutes to steep and makes a rich, full cup. I suggest honey to sweeten. The flavor seems stronger the fresher it is.
on December 10, 2011
I bought this Fennel Seed Tea because it had more tea bags in it compared to the brand I usually bought on Amazon. I think the fennel seed tea is comparable from other leading brands in the market. I gave it four stars because I noticed that the tea bags tend to be rather fragile and some seeds do come through if you are not too careful. Nonetheless, overall this item is quite good.
on February 28, 2012
I have two cups of fennel tea every day to help deal with my IBS. It's subtle, but it does help my bloating and when I have pains or cramping or discomfort, it does help with that, too. The price here is better than I have found anywhere else.

See 1 answered question