Royal Pains 6 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Meet Dr. Hank Lawson -- young, brilliant, and recently fired from his ER in Brooklyn for all the wrong reasons. Through a twist of fate, he now finds himself the newest "concierge doctor" in the Hamptons. Providing round-the-clock house calls to the…
2. There Will Be Food Hank, Evan, Jill, and Divya attend a retirement party ... for a 27 year-old.
3. Strategic Planning Hank and Divya are called to the home of a wealthy U.S. senator, whose pushy wife Lilly Everett asks them to perform a discreet "executive physical" on their teenage son Kendrick, who will be Notre Dame's starting quarterback in the fall.
4. TB or not TB When Allison Moore, the owner/head chef of a trendy Hamptons restaurant suffers a stroke, Hank attempts to save her from potential long-term damage, but she goes missing before treatment is administered.
5. No Man Is An Island Just as Hank and Jill's relationship is beginning to blossom, he and Evan take a weekend-long assignment -- as doctor and nanny, respectively -- with the wealthy Grant family during a gathering on their technology-free private island.
6. If I Were a Sick Man Hank quarantines guests at a "bark mitzvah" after some come down with a serious disease, which causes him and Jill to debate whether or not to call County Health.
7. Crazy Love Hank and Divya treat a Spanish spitfire involved in an accident whose injuries are more serious then they appear. A dream job offer from Boris brings Jill's childhood friend Katie back to the Hamptons, but tempers flare when Hank learns Boris has been…
8. The Honeymoon's Over Hank unexpectedly takes on a successful children's book illustrator who has a serious heart condition, causing tension between him and Jill.
9. It's Like Jamais Vu All Over Again Hank and Divya attend a lavish equestrian show -- the former as the on-site doctor, the latter as a rider -- where they treat a girl who's fallen off a horse and developed some bizarre symptoms, and whose father Hank believes is hiding something.
10. Am I Blue? When Hank learns Tucker's father has a substance abuse problem, he suggests a visit to rehab but Tucker's father prefers to clean up through an Ultra Rapid Detox program, a risky method that Hank objects to.
11. Nobody's Perfect While in New York to learn more about Boris' mysterious disease, Hank discovers the Gardner family is attempting to strip him of his medical license.
12. Wonderland Hank treats a woman suffering from hallucinations, Divya and Raj fret over their engagement party, and Charlie moves back in with Jill, making her question her feelings for Hank.
|Starring||Mark Feuerstein, Paulo Costanzo|
|Supporting actors||Jill Flint, Reshma Shetty, Andrew McCarthy, Ezra Miller, Meredith Hagner, Bruno Campos, Peter Scanavino, Anna Wood, Campbell Scott, Rachael Emrich, Kevin Brown, Amanda Borowski, Nick Diamantis, Ruby Feliciano, Nandini Raani Iyer, Danicah Waldo|
|Producers||Jace Alexander, Constance M. Burge, Carol Flint, Paul Frank, Rich Frank, Margo Johnston, Jeff Kwatinetz, Andrew Lenchewski, Michael Rauch, John P. Rogers, Christine A. Sacani, Jon Sherman, John A. Smith|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
There is nothing much to distinguish this series. The actors are not interesting nor are the characters in the series. I hoped for better.Published 2 months ago by The Troll Under the Bridge
Christmas gift for my hubby. Fun to watch the ones we missed!Published 2 months ago by Nana H Johnson