Customer Discussions > Final Crisis forum

Am I the only one?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 7, 2009 8:50:05 AM PDT
Dreggor Gade says:
I was so excited to get this and read it straight through. And then I hit the "Superman Beyond" section.

No 3-D! What the ^%$*!?!

If I'd known that, I never would have bought it! There was no warning in the solicits that they would go cheap and not include 3-D glasses and turn those pages back into "2-D."

The whole reason I bought this was so that I could tear out the glasses and wear the book down at my leisure, something I didn't want to do with the single issues when they were released.

They released the Geoff Johns/Richard Donner 3-D book "Superman: Last Son" with the 3-D sections intact at a normal price, so why did they go cheap on "Final Crisis"? But more importantly, why didn't they at least let people know that they weren't going to include the 3-D pages?

I'm going to see if I can send the book back.

Posted on Feb 21, 2010 10:15:23 AM PST
smashing767 says:
I guess you were the only one

Posted on Apr 30, 2010 12:00:11 AM PDT
LiamTime says:
You're the only one. I'm more inclined to buy it knowing that it's not going to have the headache inducing 3D.

Posted on May 28, 2010 11:09:43 AM PDT
Je, I haven't even thought about it.

It doesn't represent a huge problem for me but you have a good point right there. I did got Superman: Last Son in hardcover and I particulary liked the 3D portion of the book. I didn't quite enjoy Superman Beyond, but maybe it would be interesting see all that in 3D.

Posted on Jan 9, 2011 10:33:18 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 18, 2011 11:05:05 PM PST
it must have really upset you to make you go look it up on amazon just to make some unsolicited awkward and ugly fanboy rant about it in a thread where a guy is just asking about the 3d. wah.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Final Crisis forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jul 7, 2009
Latest post:  Nov 18, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Final Crisis
Final Crisis by Grant Morrison (Hardcover - June 16, 2009)
2.8 out of 5 stars   (238)