AmLactin 12 % Moisturizing Lotion - 567 g / 20 oz
- AmLactin 12 % Moisturizing Lotion - 567 g / 20 oz
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 20 oz
Top Customer Reviews
@@@ WHAT ITS DONE FOR ME:
***Healthy glowing skin/DEEPLY moisturized!!!- Noticed after 3 days - As it exfoliates I almost NEVER manually do it to glow. Its like wearing shimmer lotion all the time but my palms aren't gold and i can touch things without turning it to glitter...best of all it doesn't wash off ;)I never get "dry" even in winter also my ENTIRE BODY FEELS LIKE SILK!!! SILK I TELL YOU THE ENTIRE TIME!!!!
***Healed heals, knees,elbows,AND NO MORE HANGNAILS!!!!!- Noticed after 7 days- Didn't you read that silk comment? ENTIRE BODY!I had dry, rough, cracking heals and it turned into "I just got a pedicure" kind of soft and smooth. I'll never touch another pumice stone again!My hands are soft and smooth and I never get hang nails. My knees and elbows have also been turned to silk even if i only use it on those areas 1 or 2 times a week now.
***Fixed blemishes, CLARITY!!!!!- Noticed after 2-6 weeks/6 months- WOW had no idea it would solve my body acne! I am about 99.9% clear on my back and chest and i had mild/moderate body acne. My Keratosis Pilaris was resolved by the 6th week. Recently (at the 6+ month mark) i noticed my Freckles/hyperpigmentation have almost faded to flawless making my skin tone unified. Also all the scars have flattened out even my really bad ones They also are getting more "skin colored" some have even vanished! ALSO I noticed I don't get ingrown hairs when i shave.
***CAN USE IT ON MY FACE!!!!Read more ›
If you are an inconsistent person, also not for you.
If you think this should smell like ambrosia, not for you either.
If you're a whiny ninny head, not for you.
This stuff WORKS. Here's a few things:
1) Be consistent, duh! Use it at least daily. Slather it all over. Feel kinda greasy/filmy? Keep rubbing it in. Your skin needs to soak/absorb this stuff.Overly greasy/filmy means you haven't rubbed it in sufficiently. If you don't use this at least every other day, you aren't going to see results. Sorry, but with beauty, unless you're born with it...no instant results.
2) Smell? I can't smell anything. But some people have mentioned it smells like ammonia. Whatever. Which is worse, a faint smell that goes away, or having a chicken skin butt and thighs that look like you sat in an ant pile?
3) Is it burning/tingling? Do you shave? Guess what, this bad boy is full of lactic ACID. That burning feeling is MOST LIKELY tiny cuts from shaving your DRY SKIN. You are getting these tiny cuts because...YOU HAVE DRY SKIN. KEEP USING AMLACTIN. THE MORE MOISTURIZED YOUR SKIN IS, THE LESS LIKELY YOU ARE TO GET THOSE STUPID MICRO CUTS.
4) EXFOLIATE. Holy cow I can't stress this enough. Get some kind of scrub. NOT A SALT SCRUB. Why no salt scrub? See #3, unless you want to cry like a baby. Think your skin is too sensitive to exfoliate often? Get a different scrub. Personally I use a sugar scrub that is for eczema. There are few products on the market that are aimed at KP, so I figured an eczema scrub would be close.
HERE'S THE DEAL: This stuff helps your skin exfoliate, right?Read more ›
I've had pretty terrible eczema all my life. My parents are Chinese and never brought me to a real dermatologist when I was a kid and tried all sorts of weird herbal and Chinese remedies to no effect. (It's not really their fault since they are first generation immigrants who didn't know the country and didn't always have the best healthcare insurance) As I grew up I just learned to live with it and accept it as a part of my life. Winters in the northeast were terrible - itching, dry flaky skin, redness, etc. My skin would get so dry and red it would crack and bleed. On any given day in January I would almost always have some sort of open or healing wound on my skin. My face and scalp is constantly flaking and shedding. Not only was this painful, this did a number of my self esteem as people would constantly assume that I didn't shower or I was just gross. I became very ashamed of my skin and simply didn't talk about it even to my regular doctors.
Fast forward to my late twenties when I got a good job and I paid for great health insurance. I took it upon myself to see a dermatologist and among many other creams and topical ointments, she recommended me Amlactin as a daily moisturizer. At first I was extremely skeptical as I have literally tried every lotion and cream worth its salt on the market. I've paid ridiculous amounts of money for tiny jars of expensive exotic creams with promises of eczema and psoriasis relief only to be left with dozens of partially used bottles of useless crap lying around the house.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This stuff is the only thing that helps with my keratosis pilaris (bumpy skin). I mix it with a little sweet almond oil and rub it all over my body daily. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Lanadelnae
I like it a lot. I have very damaged from being outside a lot in Florida and this helps. I must add I have learned to use SunscreenPublished 5 days ago by D. J. McCarthy
My friend and I have both been using this the past few months and we have noticed a huge improvement with our skin. This stuff definitely works. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Lauren
Wow. I thought this moisturizer was kind of expensive but now I think it should actually cost more!
I don't have any serious skin conditions or allergies but out of nowhere,... Read more
I have keratosis pilaris on my upper arms and this lotion(along with grapefruit body scrub containing salicylic acid) has pretty much cleared up the bumps that have been on my arms... Read morePublished 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
I used Amlactin for 2 weeks then suddenly my upper arms started breaking out in hives and angry red bumps. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Stephie