4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money!
For the price, this kit is awesome! It has so many cool features for a beginning little scientist. The ONLY reason I didn't give it 5 stars, is because it says "sturdy metal construction," and the only metal piece is the spine that holds the top to the bottom. Everything else is plastic. But hey, it's less than $40.
Published 3 months ago by Rosa E. Cunningham

2.0 out of 5 stars View is not clear at all and very difficult to ...
View is not clear at all and very difficult to adjust to clarity. Microscope is lightweight, supplies are not very usable - the tweezers are too thick to be of any use, no eye dropper, bottles have cheap plastic tops - I returned this item the following day and purchased a real microscope!
Published 3 months ago by Michelle Medlin

2.0 out of 5 stars View is not clear at all and very difficult to ..., August 14, 2014
This review is from: AmScope M30-ABS-KT51 51-piece 300x-600x-1200x Metal Frame Kids Student Beginner Compound Microscope Kit (Misc.)

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this!, April 6, 2014
I guess I should have been suspicious due to the low price of this microscope, but I was pulled in by the generally good reviews. I am a science teacher and would have been satisfied with a product providing a pretty good resolution at a single magnification. This microscope boasts 3 levels of magnification and none are adequate. In addition there is no manual to get novice scientists started--a horrible omission.

Posted on Aug 1, 2014 3:33:45 PM PDT
(MANUFACTURER)
Dear Customer, we are sorry that you are not completely satisfied with the product. There is a manual included in the package. if you didn't receive it, please contact us so we can send one to you at earliest time possible. Our number is 949-333-0001 M-F PST. Please also feel free to contact us if you are having problem getting the image into focus. Our friendly customer service will give necessary guidance to help you out with that. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money!, August 24, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars It wasn't what I'm expected., July 1, 2014
The images from the promotion doesnt reflect the reality óf the product, looks like more stronger, better quality. The images that we can see through the amScope are very blurred.

Posted on Jul 21, 2014 12:14:46 PM PDT
(MANUFACTURER)
Dear Customer, we are sorry that you are not completely satisfied with our product. We stand behind our product and willing to provide any technical support you need to fix the issue. We would also be happy to accept a return and issue a full refund. Kindly let us know your preference by contacting us at 949-333-0001 (M-F 8-5 PST), and we will help you accordingly. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality. My nephew really enjoyed it, July 28, 2014
Product was exactly as described. All pieces were in the box. Good quality. My nephew really enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but OK, April 25, 2014
Simple and cheap.
Gives a good start for your child.
Metal skeleton and convenient case.
Can definitely recommend for purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total waste of money, July 29, 2014
This is the first time that I write a review, but this is a terrible microscope. I was suspicious of its looks, but was misled by the good reviews. I am very used to microscopes and the quality of the image with this one is very poor, so it's basically useless. The kids were very disappointed.

Posted on Jul 30, 2014 4:14:39 PM PDT
(MANUFACTURER)
Dear Customer, we are sorry that you are not completely satisfied with our product. We can offer a full refund on the product. Please contact us at 949-333-0001 (M-F 8-5 PST) to start the return process. We apologize for the inconvenience.

3.0 out of 5 stars The product was not as good as I had hoped but that was as much ..., November 5, 2014
The product was not as good as I had hoped but that was as much my fault as theirs. For the price, I should have known it was not that good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kit is cool, but microscope is cheaply made and all plastic, November 1, 2014
DO NOT BUY THIS!
Couldn't get it to even focus to see a thing. Kit is cool, but microscope is cheaply made and all plastic. Within 30 minutes was so frustrated bc we couldn't see anything that we called amazon to return it.
Horrible quality- but as usual Amazon had wonderful customer service and gave me a refund so I could order a better one right away.

2.0 out of 5 stars so I thought this would be a fantastic surprise for him, October 23, 2014
My 7 year old son is very into all things science, so I thought this would be a fantastic surprise for him. Shipping was great, but we were slightly disappointed with the quality of the lenses. Part of that is our own fault. I think the zoom capabilities were a little too much for what would work best for his age. I think he'd enjoy seeing things like zoomed in bugs legs, but with this microscope it was just too close and didn't light through something like that so it would just be a dark area. We were also disappointed when the brine shrimp never hatched despite following the instructions exactly and even giving them considerable extra time. I keep intending to contact the company about these concerns, and I'm hoping that once I do they will be ironed out....