Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on April 6, 2014
I guess I should have been suspicious due to the low price of this microscope, but I was pulled in by the generally good reviews. I am a science teacher and would have been satisfied with a product providing a pretty good resolution at a single magnification. This microscope boasts 3 levels of magnification and none are adequate. In addition there is no manual to get novice scientists started--a horrible omission.
11 comment|129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Dear Customer, we are sorry that you are not completely satisfied with the product. There is a manual included in the package. if you didn't receive it, please contact us so we can send one to you at earliest time possible. Our number is 949-333-0001 M-F PST. Please also feel free to contact us if you are having problem getting the image into focus. Our friendly customer service will give necessary guidance to help you out with that. Thank you.
on August 24, 2014
For the price, this kit is awesome! It has so many cool features for a beginning little scientist. The ONLY reason I didn't give it 5 stars, is because it says "sturdy metal construction," and the only metal piece is the spine that holds the top to the bottom. Everything else is plastic. But hey, it's less than $40.
on August 14, 2014
View is not clear at all and very difficult to adjust to clarity. Microscope is lightweight, supplies are not very usable - the tweezers are too thick to be of any use, no eye dropper, bottles have cheap plastic tops - I returned this item the following day and purchased a real microscope!
on December 26, 2014
The glass slides were all broken when I opened the container. The little containter was very difficult to open, had I let my grandson open , I'm sure he would have cut his fingers, I also ordered apparently to early for Christmas, and now cannot return, but am very disappointed that all the glass slides are broken, and I am not sure where to purchase more.
on November 1, 2014
DO NOT BUY THIS!
Couldn't get it to even focus to see a thing. Kit is cool, but microscope is cheaply made and all plastic. Within 30 minutes was so frustrated bc we couldn't see anything that we called amazon to return it.
Horrible quality- but as usual Amazon had wonderful customer service and gave me a refund so I could order a better one right away.
on April 25, 2014
Simple and cheap.
Gives a good start for your child.
Metal skeleton and convenient case.
Can definitely recommend for purchase.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 29, 2014
This is the first time that I write a review, but this is a terrible microscope. I was suspicious of its looks, but was misled by the good reviews. I am very used to microscopes and the quality of the image with this one is very poor, so it's basically useless. The kids were very disappointed.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Dear Customer, we are sorry that you are not completely satisfied with our product. We can offer a full refund on the product. Please contact us at 949-333-0001 (M-F 8-5 PST) to start the return process. We apologize for the inconvenience.
on July 28, 2014
Product was exactly as described. All pieces were in the box. Good quality. My nephew really enjoyed it.
on November 26, 2014
This was a gift for a precocious five year old and she loves it. She is making slides of swabs from around the house to show the family where germs may be present. Her friends also enjoy using it. A great gift for the budding Scientist or Medical tech.
on July 25, 2015
The accessories are nice. The optics are simply crap. The lenses had trash internally that could not be cleaned out and the images had rainbow fringes. there was no way the scope is usable. From the reviews some of the buyers apparently got fairly good scopes, but the quality control is so poor that many others were total crap. Don't buy this microscope.