Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Amarige By Givenchy For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Oz.
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on August 21, 2012
I received a gift set of Amarige with the perfume and powder many years ago when I lived in Ocho Rios, St. Ann, Jamaica and I was hooked from then. However, I relocated back to Kingston over 14 years ago and over the years I have not been able to find this beautiful perfume.

It is a little difficult to describe this fragrance...to me, it is one of the sexiest and most beautiful fragrances I've ever had and I've always been longing to find it. A few months ago I decided to look on Amazon (I've bought just about everything online but never perfume) and was I delighted to find it. I noted some comments about it not being the "real" thing; however, I decided to treat myself anyway.

I received my Amarige yesterday and I must say just spraying a little on my arm, the fragrance lasted all night! That's real enough for me! I am absolutely delighted to once again own this...I will be wearing it officially for the first time to my closest friend's wedding as I told him about it (he can't wait to smell it:-)).

Thank you Amazon!!
on June 21, 2013
I have purchased these a few times on amazon and it has been great expect Amazon must have changed the company it purchases its fragrances as this was a cheap knock-off version of the actual eau de toilette. I cannot risk purchases these anymore through Amazon as the customer service rep could not even disclose the manufacture of these fragrances. I am back to buying Amariage on Macy's even if it cost more money... at least i know it is the authentic brans.
on October 17, 2014
I bought this for my girlfriend (I didn't know she had just purchased the 'same' perfume from the department store). There is definitely a difference! The department store version definitely lasts longer and smells better. The version purchased from Amazon does not last as long or smell as strong. Very disappointed! If Amazon is NOT selling the authentic version, then it should be noted!
on January 10, 2013
I purchased this for my wife. Her is her take on the product: If you've never purchased this product, you're probably satisfied. I've enjoyed the fragrance, Amarige by Givenchy, for many years and previously purchased it through Macy's or other major department stores. Because of the price, I purchased it through Amazon and...what a mistake! It's definitely not the same AND it cannot be returned. Better to pay more and receive the original product.
on June 19, 2015
NOTE: This is not the "perfume" potency but the "eau de toilette" potency, meaning you will have to reapply more often. (Noticed many complaints about the lasting power of the scent - there is a difference between the two people!)

This is my absolute favorite perfume, I've been wearing it since 1993. Every time I wear the scent, I get stopped by people asking me what I'm wearing. My mom also wears it from time to time and it smells completely different on her. I don't understand how some people are saying the scent no longer smells the same, I've worn it for over twenty years and it smells exactly the way it did back in the early 90's. The best part, it's way cheaper here on Amazon than any other place so it's well worth the purchase. Just don't buy the bottle with a stopper if you have young kids or you'll be buying it more often - it's super easy to knock over!
review image review image
on October 16, 2014
I'm glad I bought the small bottle. Do not buy it, is not the real Amarige By Givenchy.
on September 13, 2014
This item is a cheap knockoff. It smells completely different, and it doesn't last more than a couple hours. Do not let anyone fool you, it is not the same product. If you want the real deal, Macy's started carrying it again - that is the real stuff. Very disappointing, when I tried to return it I was told it was the real product so I hung on to it thinking I must have been wrong, but I was not. The bottle was printed crooked, the bottle is a slightly different shape, and the label is printed Givenchy instead of de Givenchy like the real product - maybe that should have been my first clue...
on April 30, 2014
I have worn Amarige for over 10 years and was excited to find it on Amazon at such a great price. Unfortunately, all that excitement went right out of the window with the first spray. This smells nothing like Amarige! Nor did the fragrance last any time after application, like the real Amarige. This turned out to be a blessing as the perfume smelt so bad. Totally disappointed, not to mention out $50 since it cannot be returned. Ya know the old saying...if it seems like it's too good to be true, it usually is. This is definitely the case here.
on April 19, 2016
This is not the first, but the second time that I have purchased this very same product from this specific seller and it is the second time that I am absolutely pleased with the very high quality of the product, which is exactly what was advertised and is definately not a watered down version of this high quality perfume either. This is a very great perfume that my girl and I absolutely love, it is very sweet smelling with a little bit of a floral smell and has a bit of vanilla undertones to it also. I absolutely love the way it smells and actually spray it on my pillow to sleep when my girl is away on trips. Once again this seller has my vote of confidence and I will be ordering this from them and them alone from here on out, Thank You a million times over for an absolutely outstanding online purchasing experience...................until next time!
on November 6, 2015
My father used to buy this perfume for my mother. I have always loved it and now I can buy it for myself. Not only is it a great price, but it smells wonderful and lasts on fabric for days. It arrived safely and smells just like I remember.I can't stand cloying perfumes. This is very floral but not in a choking way. I think it smells a bit like lilies and perhaps hyacinth. It's very light, not at all heavy. It would be suitable for a young girl in addition to a grown woman. It would fit in at church, work, at home, or on a date at night. A very versatile and feminine perfume.