Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on August 6, 2009
As usual, PopCap Games delivers another good game! In this particuliar game, you are seeking the whereabouts of the World Diamond. Some of the many locations you visit are England, Russia, Greece, India and Japan. In addition to finding your usual hidden objects, there are other objects you must find in order to open up the unlimited seek and find mode. The developers have also added another mode of play. Now, when you've unlocked the unlimited seek and find, there's a Spot the Differences game you can play also. No complex puzzle-solving skills are needed to play this game. It's well worth the money!
0Comment45 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2009
This is another really enjoyable game from PopCap. You can play it as slow as you like which is great for those of us who are playing to relax, not beat a clock. Would highly recommend to anyone who likes seek and find games.
0Comment24 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 7, 2010
I bought this game because once you've collected the 25 items, you can just find the hidden items. I found the 25 items (actually there are 2 items in each screen, for a total of 50), and I still had 14 levels to finish the game. I will never finish the game, because for each "level", there are 4 areas to search. After the first 5 or so levels, you are searching the same places over and over again, although there are new items to be found. After each of the 4 areas within the levels, you must also complete a game (match the items in the box, find missing items, etc.) and there is no way provided to skip any of them. This really makes for a long game and because of the repetition and mandatory games, it gets boring. I will come back and just do the hidden object finding because I don't have to do any of the silly games!
on September 14, 2011
This game says is will work on Windows 2000/XP/Vista. I loaded it on my Vista computer where it works just fine. I enjoyed the game like I have other PopCap hidden object games. I thought I would like to play it on my laptop with Windows 7. I went ahead and loaded it and it works just fine with Windows 7.
on August 14, 2009
I played this game for about 7 hours straight, and never got sick of it. Even my friend who doesn't like games really enjoyed it and kept playing it.
on November 1, 2010
Good seek and find game. These games are always fun but they do get a bit repetitive as the levels go on.
on December 24, 2010
This game is alot of fun. I play it alot with my five year old granddaughter and we have a fun time together. The final phase has me baffled as I am able to put the puzzle together, but then can't seem to align the gems. I also have a couple other of Amazing Adventures games and they are fun when you just want to waste some time and relax.
on May 6, 2010
This game gets boring. When I finished the search I expected a big wow and it was only a little wow. very little. It would be a great game if it wasnt so long and repetitive.
on April 27, 2014
If you like good clean fun, this is it. Challenging, not too difficult but not easy by any means.
Time goes by very quickly when playing this game. Love All the Amazing Adventures games.
The game came earlier than expected. Have ordered all the Amazing Adventures games and
hope they make more.
on March 18, 2010
This is one of those games that both adults and kids can enjoy. There's an unlimited HINT button that recharges in seconds. There's a point system and trophy awards and too many levels to count. And the mini-games are in the easy to easy-medium range. For me, all in all, this is a very good value for the money.

See 1 answered question