Amazing Adventures: The Lost Tomb - PC
|Price:||$9.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$10.10 (51%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Find over 2,000 hidden objects in 20 Missions
- Explore 22 unique Egyptian locations
- Master 7 kinds of mini-game puzzle traps,
- Play two game modes: Find the Lost Tomb
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Then after that you must look at 2 pictures and find the differences,also you have mini game sin between og jigsaw type puzzles and tile exchanging puzzles to form the picture.
The only reason I gave it 3 stars is because unlike Big Adventure Games (in Sydney and San Francisco),the latter have over 50 levels (sydney close to 100),which I find much more fun therefore more worth the higher rating and stars given.
I finished this game in less then 2 days without using hints so that wasn't worth the price compared to other Seek and Find games,
1. The fast beat, repetitious music loop is the same throughout the entire game. It doesn't change from scene to scene.
2. There is absolutely no animation, character interaction, dialog or story. You simply click a map location and find a dozen objects in a two dimensional setting. Then you go to an easy puzzle, work that out, and then go back to the map for your next hidden object location.
3. There are only 4 kinds of puzzles, despite what the product discription reads: "Jigsaws" with less than 30 pieces, "Find the Matches" (grouped by same colors, or objects that function together, or exact duplicates), "Find the Differences" where two exact pictures have 6 differences, and "Swap the Tiles Around to Make a Picture."
4. The game reuses locations over and over and over with the hidden object games, the tile games, and the find the differences games.
5. As soon as you correctly place the last tile swap or jigsaw piece in a puzzle, the picture is covered with a strip telling you where you are heading next, and you don't get a chance to see the picture completed.
Now for the good points:
1. The hidden objects are very challenging to find.
2. The Hint button recharges in only a few seconds.
3. Bonus points are given at each level for not using a hint.
4. There is a hidden scarab beetle to find in each scene.
5. There is a timed mode or relaxed mode option.
6. There is a free play mode when the game is completed.
I like games to have animation, such as rain, falling leaves, fire, moving creatures, and so forth. I like a riveting story or mystery. I like character interaction--at least a little. And I like changing scenery with a more 3D feel. So I was disappointed with this game.
"Amazing Adventures: The Lost Tomb" features 22 different locations with over 2,000 hidden objects throughout more than 100 levels. There are 20 "missions" with several levels in each mission. There are several hidden objects to find in each level - some of which are easy to find and some are hard (there are plenty of hints available). As the game progresses it gets harder to find the hidden objects and the creators of the game make it even harder by sometimes having you find multiples of an object - for example four birds - before you can move on. You also need to find 21 scarabs scattered throughout the game (these can either be pictures of scarabs or the word scarab) which will unlock The Secret Game Mode. Once you find all the hidden objects in each level you have to solve a puzzle - this can be a jigsaw puzzle, matching game, tile swapping game, or find the differences between two pictures (this is always the last puzzle in each round) - that will reveal the next location in the game.
"Amazing Adventures: The Lost Tomb" is an okay hidden object game. You can play in two modes - timed and relaxed - I played in both and while the timed mode gives you more than enough time to find all the hidden objects I preferred the more relaxed mode.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
No stories, just seek and find. Very refreshing. It can be play by most ages. Challenging without being difficult.Published 4 months ago by Louanna Delf
Big step backwards in game play and sophistication. I hoped they would be building on the Escape series--but this is nearly as basic as the first two of the PI series. Read morePublished 8 months ago by C. E. Wheeler