‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Imaginative and amusing, November 9, 2011
Length:: 0:51 Mins

Collected within the pages are beautiful watercolour illustrations of all things cute and funny. You'll see references to pop culture, like the cult tree with iconic movie characters. Some are single panel of cuteness, like flying cavemen, stacked up sandwiched tanks. His larger pieces of work are more elaborate, like the home slices with silhouettes of objects, such as a tank, with a network of tunnels with amusing characters living inside.

I like his use of watercolours that gives his work a very textured look. The colours are pastel, sometimes going to the earthly tones.

The book's 128 pages, hardcover.

This is an imaginative and amusing book. Recommended to those who like cute stuff and pop culture.

(There are more pictures of the book on my blog. Just visit my Amazon profile for the link.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, 5yo daughter, you can draw amazing everything., December 8, 2011
Vanessa S (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amazing Everything: The Art of Scott C. (Hardcover)
I have been a long time fan of Scott C's work but I bought this book for my 5 year old daughter. I wanted to inspire her to think outside the box when she draws. Yes, she's 5, but I wanted her to know that it's perfectly normal to draw plants coming out of people's heads, or umbrellas, or igloos... or anything. She could draw houses that don't look like houses. She could draw rainbows and happy faces on everything. She could draw whatever she wanted to draw, and not just what she thinks of as normal. Or rather, I wanted normal to include a world like Scott C's.

Not only was the art wonderful, the text was brilliant. She loved hearing about Scott's childhood and seeing some of what he drew when he was little. She loved all of it, especially the big pictures filled with a million details. Oh, and the Cute Hunter.

I highly recommend this book for anyone that wants their kids (or themselves) to think a little differently.

5.0 out of 5 stars true to its title, December 31, 2011
This review is from: Amazing Everything: The Art of Scott C. (Hardcover)
Scott C has a distinct brand of fun, goofy illustration. Cute Hunter is brilliant. My favorite "coffee table"/art book so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Amazing Everything: The Art of Scott C. (Hardcover)
Cute book, lots of inspiration for my daughter's creative mind. Interesting pics, lots of cuteness. She really loves this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Amazing Everything: The Art of Scott C. (Hardcover)
I've been a long time Psychonauts and Double Fine fan. My friend got me this art book as a surprise Christmas gift and it was everything I could ever ask for. Thank you Scott for having made such an inspiring art collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves me more for buying him this., June 17, 2013
This review is from: Amazing Everything: The Art of Scott C. (Hardcover)
This collection is full of nostalgia and whimsy. I found Scott C on tumblr by chance and what a treat his work is to enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me happy, May 5, 2013
RDL (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amazing Everything: The Art of Scott C. (Hardcover)
Beautiful illustrations. Funny and smart. It has amazing in the title for a reason.
The Cult Tree! I can stare at it for hours!
I bought this book for myself but sometimes I let my children look at it but mostly I don't because I love it too much to share.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great artwork, great quality book, April 11, 2013
This review is from: Amazing Everything: The Art of Scott C. (Hardcover)
I got this as a gift for my partner, and the artwork is just beautiful. A great little collection :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Art Book, March 3, 2013
This review is from: Amazing Everything: The Art of Scott C. (Hardcover)
Looked like a fun book for my son who is an illustrator. Since it was a gift, I can't be the one to send in a review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting!, March 3, 2013
This review is from: Amazing Everything: The Art of Scott C. (Hardcover)
My husband is a children's author and illustrator and he really wanted this book for inspiration. The art seems 'simple' (although I am sure it is not) and it is very interesting to look at! Fun read!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Amazing Everything: The Art of Scott C.
Amazing Everything: The Art of Scott C. by Scott Campbell (Hardcover - October 25, 2011)
$24.99 $17.61