5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!
Published on November 12, 2011 by jesse girl

3.0 out of 5 stars fair warning: this tastes awful!
The first time I tried this, I mixed it in some water and drank it like that. It was horrendous. Mind-alteringly terrible stuff. I found myself holding a dishtowel over my mouth as I forced myself to swallow it and not throw it up. By the time I finished the relatively small amount I had, my eyes were watering and my stomach was churning. I gave it a few days before I...
Published 18 months ago by Megan Elizabeth

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!, November 12, 2011
It's very rare that I review anything and give it a perfect score. I have only been taking this product about a week, but in that short period of time, I have noticed a big difference in the way I feel. I have so much energy I can hardly contain myself - and I only take it once a day. I have also noticed an improvement in my overall health, physically and mentally - the detoxification effect and the vitality. I have concocted a simple "smoothie", if you will, consisting of about 3/4 cup of Almond Breeze, 1 scoop of Amazing Grass Amazing Trio powder, 1t cinnamon, 1 pack of Truvia, and approximately 1/2t matcha green tea powder. Mix it up. Drink it up. It's delicious! I was already taking the matcha tea, but had not noticed a difference until I started mixing it with the Amazing Grass Amazing Trio powder. I now look forward to getting up every morning, drinking my smoothie, and jump starting my day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Grass is Right!, May 6, 2011
Robert Ferrante (Silver Spring, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amazing Grass Organic Wheat Grass, 30 Servings, 8.5 Ounces (Health and Beauty)
I started taking this stuff about a month ago, at the same time I decided to give up all caffeine. After feeling exhausted for the first couple of days while I was detoxing, I noticed a dramatic increase in my energy by the fourth day. I find myself having way more energy throughout the day and even at night. Millions of bucks are spent each year on coffee and energy drinks, which make you crash. Mix this stuff with your morning juice, along with a healthy diet, and you'll have plenty of energy to get you through the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, good price, November 1, 2012
I loved getting the nutritional benefits of a super anti oxidant like wheat grass, but I got tired of trying to efficiently juice the fresh variety. I had tried powdered wheat grass from my local co-op, and it was great but expensive. I found this Amazing Grass product and tried it, and its really good- it mixes easily in smoothies and has a milder flavor. The price is very good, and it gets cheaper per ounce as you move up in container size. The 100 serving container is a good value and lasts well in the refrigerator.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meat head here, February 13, 2013
At first I took this straight up - big mistake. I can usually stomach anything but this tasted like a mouth full of lawn.

Enter the Trio + Whey protein morning mix! I blend my Optimum Nutrition Natural Strawberry/Vanilla/Chocolate with this Trio mix and it's great! No more chopped grass texture and taste, it's smooth - I don't even taste the grass anymore! Also makes for a better tasting protein shake overall and trust me I've tried many.

Overall I feel much more energized throughout the day, especially my mornings. I pair this with my morning coffee 30 minutes afterwards and the difference is pretty amazing, even with 4-6 hours of sleep. The results are pretty consistent as I have been using this for about 2-3 weeks now.

100 servings is lasting me pretty long compared to my 5lb protein tubs probably because I only take the Trio in the mornings. Overall I'd say it's a good investment. Don't forget to refrigerate after opening! I keep mine in the freezer, and no the contents do not frost.

Hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing for me, September 23, 2012
I am currently overweight, thus, I have struggles everyday to have just a spark of energy. On top of that, about 2 years ago, it was like my whole digestive system shut down. I had to start taking probiotics just to be able to go to the bathroom a couple times a week, sadly. I had always heard that wheatgrass was great but had never tried it. I first tried just the amazing grass wheatgrass. I liked it but had seen the amazing trio, so I ordered it...and it is the best. I didn't know it would do anything for me really. But now, it has given me great amounts of energy. I have started my exercise routine again but with endurance everyday. Plus, I have stopped my naps as well. And for my digestive tract, I go everyday again...it just fixed it within a couple weeks span! I cannot explain how great that is unless you have those problems yourself! I have a scoop when I get up in the morning, and another scoop, when I get off work to keep my energy thru the evening. I just mix it with around 3 to 4 ounces of juice and it's very easy to drink. It has been the best choice I have ever made for myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as the other amazing grass!, April 15, 2010
I typically buy the Amazing Grass Wheat Grass individual powder packets. I mix it with a cup of OJ in the morning and night. It tastes great and goes down fine. Its done wonders for my body. But this time it seemed different. It was gritty and the texture was almost like dirt. Usually, its great. Makes me feel awesome. My son and I both drink it everyday. He is 7 and he enjoys it also with Oj in the am. Maybe it was just older or less fresh. Not sure. But we still used it and still felt good. But id rather pay the extra for the individual packets that arent gritty. But all of the amazing grass products ive tried have all been wonderful. We love them all! Im gonna give the canister powder one more try and if a new one is still the same, we will just get the packets. No biggie. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good stuff..., July 28, 2011
This was recommended to me by my nutritionist. At first I was leery. Really, the first taste is like sipping lawn clippings. BUT then I put it with orange juice instead of water and BAM... its amazing. I get an extended burst of energy, I'm not hungry and my head feels clear.

I use it every day.

The vendor shipped on time and the price was a little better than my local store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reduces Blood Pressure, September 20, 2011
I give myself "shots" of this powder twice a day. In general, I feel better (yes, hard to define), but the remarkable benefit of taking this grass is that my blood pressure is lower when I do. I ran out of the grass for a few weeks, and my BP climbed up. After taking it again for a few days, my BP went down. I haven't run a scientific study but, for me, I'm convinced that this product lowers my BP (systolic by about 10 points).

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, March 6, 2013
Skin is glowing, boundless energy and stamina in the morning to face my day, and one of the best tasting grass powders Ive tried. However, it is gritty, but i dont mind it personally, I chug it with orange juice, and chase it with water or orange juice, or coffee, lol :))

4.0 out of 5 stars Great way to start the day., July 15, 2010
I am really happy with this product. I first tried their super food powder and was pleased with it. After looking at the ingredients and nutritional benefits of both i decided that i would just go with the wheat grass. I have looked up what wheat grass is supposed to offer you. I do not know if i am convinced of all its wonders, that is besides the point. I mix one scoop full(scoop comes in container) with 16 oz of either flavored water or juice. It mixes pretty well but it takes a few shakes throughout the time i am drinking it. I enjoy the taste. I have made this an auto-ship i like it so much. If you are curious about wheat grass i would recommend buying this product.

UPDATE 09-26-2010:
So I have had this wheat grass everyday since this posting. After i eat breakfast and have my morning coffee, this is what i have to drink when i have made some room in my stomach. Well I do not want start of my mornings any other way. I am still not sure if it is the placebo effect or if this stuff is really the wonder grass it is made out to be but I do indeed feel better. I have grown to love the taste even more. I use it now with ocean spray drink packets. Usually blueberry lemonade or cranberry grape. It boils down to about 50 cents a scoop which for the vitamins you get and it being organic you can't go wrong. I am still going to keep this stuff a stable in my home. I hope you give this a try.

Amazing Grass Organic Wheat Grass, 30 Servings, 8.5 Ounces