5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right
I gave 5 stars because it's exactly what I was looking for in my Melt muscle massage. Perfect for everyone.
Published 20 months ago by Susan M. Ringler

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured - "High Bounce PInky" Made in China rec'd
The Pinky Balls I received were not the same product pictured. They seem to be a knock-off of the real Pinky Ball. The printing says "HIGH BOUNCE PINKY" with "Made in China" directly below the name. They are not as firm as the real Pinky Ball, so if you're looking for a less firm massage ball, here's your ball. Unfortunately, I was looking for the firm version...
Published on September 5, 2012 by P. Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right, March 12, 2013
Susan M. Ringler (PALMERTON, PA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amazing PINKY Hi- Bounce Balls: 2.25 Inch Party Favor (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pinky Ball Massage, October 11, 2010
I am a yoga teacher and I use Pinky Balls to teach self-massage. I haven't been able to find them for awhile, and when I did they were generally quite expensive. These are reasonably priced and work fine. Suggestion: order them before you need them and let them set outside to get rid of the very strong smell that comes from them. I let mine set on a covered porch for several weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Toy For Therapy, July 11, 2009
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I don't use this ball for playing, I use it to give myself a back or foot massage. It works perfectly when used between your back and a flat wall or floor. I was using a tennis ball but the fuzz on the tennis ball tended to make it slide on the wall, as opposed to roll.
[...]

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured - "High Bounce PInky" Made in China rec'd, September 5, 2012

Update - If you're looking for a massage ball (or just a nice bouncy ball) try mini lacrosse balls.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its ok for the Melt Method, May 25, 2013
I bought this ball to use with the Melt Method. Another user says it doesn't work well for it, but I don't have any problems with it. My only gripe is that it has a really strong rubbery smell. So when I rub it on the back of my hands I need to go wash them afterwards. I'm hoping that the smell eventually goes away but it does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bounce, February 26, 2010
amf0001 (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
My son says: I love this ball. It bounces higher with low noise and it's just good!

I say, hours and hours of fun for minimal cost. It is less noisy, which I really like and the color makes it easy to find if it rolls away.

These aren't always available in stores, so it's great to find them here. We will buy more as need arises...

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my little Pinky ball it's great for exercise ,it helps with my exercises, July 28, 2013
I would recommend this to anyone. I bought this ball because I am getting older and I don't want to have pain and it helps with the exercises I need to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pinky Ball, March 15, 2010
Leslie Herber (Amarillo, TX USA) - See all my reviews
Pinky Balls are great, however I am looking for one that is larger than 2 and 1/2 inches. We have a toy for our dogs called a Chuck It, and the larger Pinky balls are wonderful for this toy. When the ball is tossed, so much further than I can toss it alone, it drops and bounces-- a lot. This is what catches the attention of my dogs, and they love chasing after it, so much more than a regular tennis ball, which is the size needed for the Chuck It.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for melt method, May 5, 2014
Dio_K (California) - See all my reviews
I guess they'd make a nice pricey party favor, but they definitely do not work if you're using them for the Melt Method. They're much too hard. They bounce well, but it's not what I was hoping for it to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great massage Ball, March 30, 2014
M. Munch (San Jose, CA USA) - See all my reviews
These balls make very good massage balls. They aren't as high bounce as the Spalding which don't make good massage balls.

Amazing PINKY Hi- Bounce Balls: 2.25 Inch Party Favor