5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased
Published 19 months ago by Bethany

Published on July 12, 2012 by Big Dawg

2.0 out of 5 stars Size runs very small, small equlivent to a 4T, not the 4-6 childs size stated. A five year old small child and this fit snug!!!, July 12, 2012
This review is from: The Amazing Spider-man Movie Muscle Costume, Red/Blue, Small (Toy)
Costume looks great. Not sewn very well, and velcro on the closure on the back is very minimal and won't stay closed. Childs size 4-6 barely fits a 42lb 5 year old. In my opinion, the costume looks great, but is cheaply constructed. May last a few wears, but do not plan on getting more than that out of it. Also purchased the gloves,(which the fingers were long enough for adults, and the seams where missed in several places.) Would have returned both, but as we all know, once a child has the costume in hand, there is no way you can get it out to return it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Caution...Sizes run small., August 23, 2012
J. Roberson (Hohenwald, TN United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my 8 year old son. When we buy his clothes at places like Kohls we always get him a 10/12 boys. I ordered this in a 14/16 so he would have some room to grow. It is so small he can't even get it on. I just wanted to write this to urge caution when ordering.

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy kid with a bit of a problem, October 17, 2012
I got this costume for my six year old loved it couldn't wait to try it on.. But my only concern is that it tears very easily and the backing doesn't stay close for very long, I need to make a lot adjustments or get a new costume and he only had it no more than a week..
I do like the service that Amazon provides 👍

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, August 6, 2013
My son saved his allowance for months for a spiderman costume and we looked at all available and the reviews. i was careful with which one to order so that i did not waste his money for him. He LOVES it. I ordered the 10-12 size even though my son is 8 1/2 because of the reviewer who said it runs small. It is still a little big, but gives him room to grow and wear it for a couple of years. :) Of course it isn't a super strong fabric and the muscles are only stuffed with pillow material. The backing closes only with small pieces of velcro. But for this price i don't expect a high quality costume. He just wanted to play dress up, not buy something to pass down to his grandchildren. ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun new Spiderman costume, January 30, 2013
This costume is well made. It fits my 3 year old perfectly. (He is a little big for his age) We purchased the small.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seams came apart after wash, August 25, 2013
Fun costume and my 9 yo son loves it..but the seams came apart in several places after I washed it. Had to spend time hand stitching it back together..not my fav thing to do. Guess it will be hand washed, and hung to dry from now on. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars My son LOVES this. He has not taken it off since he got it for Christmas, December 26, 2012
Great costume! Its really cute, My son is 5 and I purchased the Medium 7-8 because I had read other reviews stating it runs small and I'm glad I did. It fits him perfectly. My son wears a size 6 normally and 7 when i decide to buy his clothes a bit bigger (where a belt is a must in order to wear pants and sleeves must be rolled some.) It isn't like others said, "cheaply made." My son has been jumping, running, climbing and all kinds of things since he got it , in it and no rips or tears. Its like the one they sold a CVS (i think that's the place) Its the perfect "play" costume for a young child.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun suit for more than halloween, December 26, 2012
S. Police (Bridgeport, CT USA) - See all my reviews
got this for my 6yr old newphew for this past halloween (2012) and he absolutely loved it. in fact, he's been wearing it almost every weekend since. inside and outside the house! it's christmas now and he wore it all day christmas eve...at this point, it's got runs in it and a big hole on his backside, but he's still wearing it, making every dollar i spent on it stretch!

ps, i'd agree with others that it runs a bit small. but then again, i think it's supposed to be kinda snug, as the character wears it skin tight. so perhaps that's what the makers were going for?? my nephew is a BIG 6yr old, i got this in size 10 for him. he wears a set of clothing underneath it (as most kids would do with any halloween costume) and it's snug for sure. if he wore it alone, i don't think it'd
be so tight.

take this outfit and add a can of silly can spray, and let your little spidey save the neighborhood.

putting up a pic...

4.0 out of 5 stars really great suit, May 23, 2014
this is an awesome suit. the reason i only gave it 4 stars is because it didn't have the back spider, the thing over the back spider, the mussels were a little too extreme, and it didn't have boots and gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy, July 12, 2014
The Quality was beyond expectations
"With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spiderman."

The Amazing Spider-man Movie Muscle Costume, Red/Blue, Small