5.0 out of 5 stars Spiderman costume
Published on August 15, 2012 by gory

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay
Published 11 months ago by Lauren

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiderman costume, August 15, 2012
The shipment was quick and easy to track. My son loves his new spiderman costume. He would wear it everyday if we let him. We chose this costume over the others because it looks like the new spiderman costume shown in the latest movies. as far as the actual costume itself the quality is good and the design is really cool. It's a little snug on his bottom area but overall it fits great. The mask is also a little small and he has to continue adjusting it so that he can see through the eye holes. We purchased a size 3T-4T and he will be only 3 in about a month. However, my son is in the 95% for height and 50 % in weight for a kid his age.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spiderman to the rescue!, August 10, 2012
Becky (Rochester NH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Amazing Spider-man Movie Muscle Costume (Toy)
Very cute costume, actually seemed to be well made and not too flimsy as I expected! My son is 3.5 yrs, 36lbs and we ordered the size (L 4-6). It fits him great, a touch long in the legs but that is okay. If he was much bigger it probably would not fit him. Only down-side is that the mask part is too small. It can be worn as a hat also but my son wants it as a mask and its hard to see out of.Disguise Costumes The Amazing Spider-man Movie Muscle Costume, Red/Blue, Large 4-6

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, August 6, 2012
This review is from: The Amazing Spider-man Movie Muscle Costume (Toy)
my kid is happy !! he is very content and crazy with your spiderman costume, the size it's exactly like the information.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Halloween constume for your little man, October 6, 2013
This review is from: The Amazing Spider-man Movie Muscle Costume (Toy)
I bought this as a gift for my co-worker's 4-year old and he absolutely loves it! He even wants to wear it to school. I've read the reviews here that this contume runs a bit small so I bought the 6T size for him and it fits perfectly. It's well-made and the "muscles" definitely add a touch to it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay, January 21, 2014
This review is from: The Amazing Spider-man Movie Muscle Costume (Toy)
The body suit was fine but now wish I would have purchased one without the padding. It seems to be uncomfortable and does not look like the "real" spiderman with all the padding. The mask is way to small and unless your sons eyes are exactly the way it is made it will not fit him or he won't be able to see out of it. I tried to alter it but no luck still too far apart and too small to see out of. It also doesn't look like the one in the movie, and to my kids that REALLY mattered, so I suggest getting a suit without padding and a tight regular full face mask, also don't forget the gloves!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, July 6, 2014
great

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiderman is back!, October 21, 2013
This review is from: The Amazing Spider-man Movie Muscle Costume (Toy)
I like that the mask is only half- especially for a child who doesn't like to be completely covered in a costume.

4.0 out of 5 stars My 4 year old loves it, August 15, 2013
This review is from: The Amazing Spider-man Movie Muscle Costume (Toy)
After reading the other reviews, I ordered this for my 4 year old in a size 6/7. He is in the 75th percentile for height and 50th percentile for weight (so pretty average size 4 year old) and it fits him in the body perfectly, but it's an inch or so too long in the legs. This would not fit a 6/7 year old unless they are as tiny as a 4 year old.

He takes it on and off at least 3 times a day, and we've had it a little over 2 weeks. You have to step into the costume and pull it up and over your arms and shoulders. It has 2 or 3 pieces of Velcro in the back to hold it closed but some skin is exposed. The fabric is nylon, its silky and not scratchy like fleece. It has "muscles" in the chest and biceps. I must say the mask is terrible which is why it loses a star. It is small, the eye holes are in the wrong place and too far apart, and it's really just wrong, wrong, wrong. He still joyfully wears it though, even after he ran smack into a wall because the mask was covering his eyes. I figure if he gets tired of it we can always buy him a new mask. Overall, a great costume that makes my little boy happy every day. I would recommend to a friend and buy it again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't come with a mask, May 17, 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This was sent to me without the mask. It was just the body. It's cute, but made cheep. My kids still like it but being it didn't include everything it was supposed to, I'm disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Spiderman Costume that Fits Perfectly Well !!!, November 2, 2013
This is so far the best Halloween costume my 3 1/2 year old son has ever had. The fit was perfect and the colors stand out well on pictures. My son looked so cute and got endless "very cute" comments on Facebook.