5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for grandson
I gave this to my grandson for Christmas, he loves it and takes it every day to daycare. It arrived faster than expected. Great product!
Published 9 months ago by Lynn W.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money-do not buy it
Published 1 month ago by Lapa

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for grandson, January 27, 2014
Lynn W. (Tualatin, OR) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Amazing Spiderman Spider-man 16" Backpack and Lunch Box Kit Tote Combo (Toy)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money-do not buy it, September 23, 2014
School started September 4th here in NY and already it's tearing apart. One of the straps is half way ripped and a zipper handle is out. My son wanted a spider man themed backpack with the lunch bag attaching outside. This was the biggest and normal looking of all. I guess don't judge the book by its cover. Will have to buy a good quality one and most probably will not be spider man.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size for a 1st grader!, August 28, 2014
This set is great-- I especially appreciate the Velcro loops to secure the lunch bag to the outside of the backpack. The backpack is larger than the one I bought last year for kindergarten, so I'm happy the kid will have enough room to bring home stuff he needs from school. The zippers seems to be sturdy, and the construction also appears to be good and secure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 3, 2014
Great

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, July 23, 2014
The backpack isn't as great of quality as I was hoping for the price. Also, the lunch tote is TINY! I'm not even sure my son will be able to use it! It is a great design with great colors and my son loves it, I'm just disappointed in the quality and size.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, August 11, 2014
Brought for my 5 year old who is starting school, 16inch is the perfect size he loves it and the lunch box is nice as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 4, 2014
Satisfied Customer (Sout River, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
My son loves Spiderman. When.he received the book bag he was very excited.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 20, 2014
Super cute, lunch box is a little small but still works good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit cheap looking. Similar product at costco cheaper., August 12, 2014
Bit cheap looking. Similar product at costco cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just awesome. My son really appreciates this, August 6, 2014
Just awesome .My son really appreciates this item