Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 17, 2014
Being a regular traveler, I loved all the stories of Ian's adventures - but the book has several irritating flaws that a good editor could have easily corrected:

1. repetitive language descriptions
2. repetitive weepy self pity
3. generally the writing itself wasn't good quality

If you can ignore the flaws, the book is a good romp around the world.
on May 6, 2012
More amazing travel adventures from Ian Usher ("A Life Sold") broken down into bite-size pieces! Ian's writing style makes for fun, easy reading. He brings his adventures to life with his down-to-earth personality and can-do spirit. This book covers a range of adventures from ice sculptures to soup kitchens. It also covers a range of celebrity and location stories as well, including meeting Richard Branson, visiting Dubai, Hollywood, Cannes Film Festival and a Sopranos tour. Kick back, enjoy the ride - and maybe even plan your own adventure, big or small.
on November 29, 2013
This person is courageous. To actually leave everything behind, pack up and go. At the sane time, to be truthful, I envy him. I'm sure it took planning and skill. Most of all it took all these generous and thoughtful people to be there. At first I thought this adventure was going to be tedious. Turns out its different, fascinating and wonderful. A few elements are missing in this book: where you visit how are the people living their lives, what is the food like, the hotels or hostels are they secure is the staff friendly, are the people you meet honest. Overall I enjoyed this author and am looking forward to reading him again.
on June 2, 2014
typical travelogue, some interesting things, some boring. I'm just glad I didn't have to pay for this one. It looked interesting but didn't live up to my expectations
on January 7, 2014
badly written, boring. and dissapointing. so glad it was free. just a 'i did this and this and this' book . no decent exciting discriptions..... nothing.
on March 17, 2013
The book is okay and the author seems like an interesting enough guy but the writing isn't very passionate or descriptive. Doesn't paint a picture, as a lover of travel writing I like to feel I was there sharing the adventure which I didn't feel while reading this one. Not terrible but lacking.
on May 19, 2012
After reading Ian's other books of high-flying and underwater adventures, it was very interesting to see another side of him with the soup kitchen work and cancer fundraising! I also really enjoyed his tales of Route 66 and fire juggling! Nothing this guy does is ordinary!
on May 9, 2012
A follow up to Adventure Travel - 16 stories from a world traveller this eBook provides 15 more stories as a sequel to the other. That being said neither one needs to be read in any order.

After reading the book mentioned above I didn't know if I needed 15 more stories. I was already inspired, but come to find out, this book provided just as much or MORE inspiration because of the different experiences that were provided.

This book is structured into 15 stories. Each one talks about the adventure, where he went and what he learned, and there is also a picture and a link to his website with a related video. The videos really helped me "experience" the adventure even more.

This book has everything from juggling fire, surfing waikiki, and making ice sculptures, but the most inspiring to me was him working in a soup kitchen. It shows that even a simple experience can be equally rewarding and fun at the same time.
on May 9, 2012
Do you have a bucket list of places you'd like to visit and things you'd like to do? Do you need a bit of inspiration to get going? Than this is the mini-book for you. After "selling his life on eBay," Ian Usher set out to accomplish 100 goals in 100 weeks. In this book you'll hear about 15 of his adventures including his travels on the famed Route 66, juggling with fire, meeting Richard Branson, and working in a soup kitchen! I met Ian when I was writing about my own journey in a quest to find love. He is "Mr. November" in my book, "The Laptop Dancer Diaries." The Laptop Dancer Diaries: A Mostly True Story About Finding Love Again. Ian's tales will give you just the kick-start you need to start your own unforgetable journey.
on May 16, 2012
I keep reading about the travels of the guy who wrote this (Ian Usher). He has had some major travel experiences. Reading these stories is really aking me want to travel!! No to mention try new things.

Some of the parts in this book I liked best include:
-Skiing in Dubai (it`s an indoor ski hill!)
-Surf Waikiki (I so have to go there)
-Meeting Richard Branson, he`s such an icon