Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 17, 2012
These are just the right size to not look fake. They are dainty, sparkly and beautiful for every day wear. Perfect for any age. I was skeptical to purchase, but the reviews changed my mind. You wont be disappointed.
on April 25, 2012
I am always looking for something a little extra special and beautiful pink for my daughter. When these earrings arrived I knew I had made the right choice in this purchase. She is so happy and fell in love with them immediately! Thank you for making my daughter happy, cause that makes ME happy!!! I suggest BUY BUY BUY!!! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006R0CDN4/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title
on October 5, 2012
These earrings looked nice online, and for the price, I thought I shouldn't pass it up. Boy, was I wrong!! These earrings gave me a horrible rash, due to the materials used in the posts. I threw them away.

When I left a review about these earrings, I was contacted by the seller who told me they would give me a "free" gift worth $99.99 if I would remove my poor review. NO WAY!! My silence cannot be bought. Take it from me and save your money!

Also, I question all the good reviews on this site. If they tried to buy my silence, then they've certainly done it before, too. The reviews seem too good to me.

I WILL NOT BUY ANYTHING ELSE FROM THIS SELLER!!
on March 12, 2012
I am very pleased with the quality of these earrings. They are well made and the Cubic Zirconia stones are brilliant. The thing that originally caught my eye was the incredibly low price. They are an amazing buy.
on April 28, 2012
The Earing I receives were lovely. Pink and sparkely a great value for the money spent.I was pleased with the packaging and I really like the color. I wear a lot of pink and don't usually like to wear real stones because I loose them.
on December 29, 2012
This is a case of caveat emptor - buyer beware. I bought several of these cheap earrings at the same time because of the price and not realizing that the shipper would charge for each separate one instead of packaging them in one container and paying for the weight of that. A hugh error on my part. I paid $113.00 in shipping for about twelve pairs of earrings. Read the small print folks.

Also, you seem to pay for what you get - a couple of the earrings fell apart in my hands and had to be glued back together. Caveat Emptor!
on November 26, 2013
I bought these for a gift which I have not given to recipient as of yet, but I know that she will love them. They appear to be sturdy and well made and yet not too heavy for the ear. It is a beautiful pink and they look elegant. They did not come in a box, but a little black bag.
on February 22, 2014
The price was right and they arrived quickly from seller. They are gorgeous pink CZ studs. You can dress up a casual outfit with them or wear with any fancy going-out clothes! They are great for wear in 1st or 2nd ear holes. I LOVE mine and would recommend this seller to anyone. The only concern I had was with the way they were shipped. They came loose in a little paper bag inside a bubble mailer. They could have easily been crushed by USPS, but fortunately, mine weren't. They arrived safe and sound.
on December 10, 2012
Bought these as a gift for my girlfriend, she loves pink and loves sparkly things so I got her these. They are nice cheap earrings she didn't want anything expensive so I told her about these and picked them up, she told me if she didn't know how much they cost she would have thought that they were at least $50, the stones do look real and aren't huge which would give away that they were fake if you are looking to pull these off as the real thing. They sparkle and the pink is nice. Great Price good piece seem to be put together very well, the lady likes them which is all that matters so i highly recommend them. They came in a black pouch and also had a free necklace in there too i don't know how long the free necklace will be given away i bought these around the holidays so i think that was just an add on. They shipped very fast as well and got here sooner than expected which is always great. I have put a few pictures on here so you can see how big they are and the bag that they come in, i put the pictures of the earrings next to a ruler to give you an idea for the size and i also tried to get it to show how the stones sparkle but i took it with my iphone so i couldn't get as close as i would have liked. I hope that the pictures and my review help potential buyers out, this does make a great cheap gift that doesn't look cheap though it looks rather classy.
review image review image
on March 1, 2012
i got these for my 9 yr old and there great. they're a nice inexpensive piece of jewellery that sparkles and shines. i would recommend this to anyone really worth the price.