ASUS Transformer Prime TF201-B1-GR Eee Pad 10.1-Inch 32GB Tablet (Amethyst Gray)
Used & New from: $75.00
Amazon Cancelled my Prime!!! Did anybody else receive this email? I ordered the first day they had them available.

Hello,

Due to a lack of availability from our suppliers, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"ASUS TF201-B1-GR Eee Pad Transformer Prime 10.1-Inch 32GB Tablet (Amethyst Gray)"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days.
asked by Travis E. Webb on December 2, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 101 answers
A
Mine was cancelled. Maybe when it's time to renew my Amazon Prime membership, I'll just cancel it like they cancelled my order. I've been reading Google is going to compete with Amazon Prime in the near future.
K. Swartz answered on December 2, 2011
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I think a lot of us just went from the very front of the line for pre orders to being at the back for gamestop. I'm not going that route.
Travis E. Webb answered on December 2, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
same here. I expect some sort of gift card for the trouble Amazon has put me through.
Red Fox answered on December 2, 2011
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Unbelievable - waited patiently for a delivery date, now they just cancel?!??!? Too late to order anywhere else, THANKS A LOT AMAZON
Rob P answered on December 2, 2011
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Call call call.
I'm doing it right now.
GeorgeP answered on December 2, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I spoke with customer service and they said everyone's was cancelled. not sure if that's "everyone". Red Fox, how would one go about getting that?
Siddharth answered on December 2, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Ha, I like how amazon has completely removed all of the bad reviews on the primes page.
Fuzzypumpkins answered on December 2, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Cancelled here too! I like Amazon but this is not cool. This is actually ridiculous, I mean eventually they will get them in no? Why then cancel it. Not a good way to treat Prime membership customers!
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Guys, this is what I heard: Amazon's distributor shipped just a part of the order and cancelled the rest. So likely, this isn't totally Amazon's fault, but also whoever their supplier is (probably Asus themselves, god only knows they've bungled this product launch superbly so far). Obviously it doesn't preclude Amazon from being complicit with this debacle, but Asus messed up too, most likely.
Ryan Senese answered on December 2, 2011
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Ryan, still though, they should have given us the option to wait for another shipment even if it took weeks.
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   Next ›