Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
asked by TechConsumer on May 11, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
I think it's the earthquakes and floods that have destroyed some of their factories.
G. Lee answered on May 15, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Demand is up. Canon instant rebates are going on right now for certain lenes, cameras and combinations.
Technology Guy answered on May 12, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
As someone who preordered this camera and is still waiting I can say the problem appears to be with Amazon. The product is in high demand and it is hard to keep in stock but other sellers have at least had it in stock at one point or another. Amazon has NEVER had this item in stock. I have e-mails from Amazon confirming this fact. Check out Nowinstock.net and look at when other sellers have last had this in stock and compare to Amazon. Hopefully Amazon will find another supplier for Canon products.
J. Wilson answered on May 14, 2010

A
The T2i body only version also is not in stock at B&H Photo, Adorama and Best Buy. It is not even available on the Canon Web site. I've been thinking of biting the financial bullet and buying a 7d instead.
Gary Plummer answered on May 24, 2010

A
My Amazon order for the T2i body only is pending from 10 Apr 2010. Thanks to all for the info on the apparent Canon production bottleneck. Guess replacing my Digital Rebel can wait a little longer, after 6+ years of good use.
Moondog answered on May 29, 2010

A
Plankwing answered on June 2, 2010

A
I too have wanted to buy a T2i for a while, ever since I noticed the announcement in February. Then, it was seemingly always out of stock at Amazon. Perhaps I haven't waited long enough, or maybe it just wasn't meant to be. Although I have bought 5 Canon cameras over the years, and I considered myself a Canon loyalist, I am beginning to wonder if maybe I should buy a Nikon as my first digital SLR.
Mind and Hand answered on May 12, 2010
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product