- Eligible for FREE One-Day Shipping and FREE Returns on qualified items offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Sterling Silver Blue Topaz Bangle Bracelet, 7"” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 74% off the $109.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
Sterling Silver Bangle Bracelet
|Price:||$47.65 FREE One-Day Shipping & Free Returns Details|
|You Save:||$61.35 (56%)|
- Sterling silver curvy bangle bracelet featuring row of five blue topaz gems
- Box with tongue clasp
- Gemstones may have been treated to improve their appearance or durability and may require special care.
- The natural properties and composition of mined gemstones define the unique beauty of each piece.
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Product Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.7 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B001HK22TY
- Item model number: B10751
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 10, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Gem Type||Blue topaz|
|Minimum total gem weight||0.38 carats|
|Clasp||Box with Tongue|
|Total metal weight||14.03 Grams|
|Number of stones||5|
Top Customer Reviews
Unfortunately it's gotten a lot worse and now it just falls off and the clasp does nothing to keep it on, making it unwearable.
I'm currently overseas so I'll try taking a look at fixing it when I get back in about a month, but rather unacceptable for a piece of jewelry in my opinion. It has only lasted 2 weeks since I gave it to her, and now she is upset since it's not wearable. Also reflects badly on me since it seems like I gave her a very cheap/poorly constructed product.
Very very unfortunate since otherwise bracelet was perfect and looked absolutely amazing on her. Would've been 5 stars if not for vital flaw in construction.
One surprise I had was that, the bangle is an oval. The "diameter" of 2.48 inches that's listed on the products page is the width of the longer sides (so from side to side of the bangle as seen on the products page). The distance between the stones and the point immediately opposite from it is about 2 inches.
My biggest concern was whether this bracelet would fall off my hand if I swing hard (I fit bracelets 6 inches and up), but luckily, because of the oval shape, the bracelet can't dislodge itself. And the clasp is really secure... actually, maybe a bit TOO secure. I have been opening it by looping a paper clip around the ball on the clasp because I'm afraid I'll break my fingernail prying it open. Hey, better than the alternative of having the clasp too loose and lose the bracelet, right?
Gave this as a gift to my daughter in college - she loved it and I've since seen it...It really is pretty, very dainty and perfect to wear daily. Really glad I bought it. Was my first jewelry purchase on Amazon so wasn't sure what the quality would be like sight unseen, am glad that I got it.
I had to talk myself into buying this bracelet--it was something of a splurge--but I'm glad I did. It's graceful, simple enough to wear on days I just feel like wearing a bracelet, but its blue stones delight. Looks equally nice on its own and worn with other silver bracelets. Not quite the $25 bargain one of the reviewers talked about, but a reasonably priced piece of jewelry all the same.
Overall it's an inexpensive yet very nice looking bracelet.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The clasp broke and my mother in law lost this bracelet!!!!! Disappointed in the quality!!!!Published 22 hours ago by Sharon L. Pires
Pretty looking but kind of cheap feeling, almost like its plastic. Annoying clasp design, was very hard to get open the first time.Published 1 month ago by C. Raymond
When we tried to undo the clasp, it broke, so now I have to return it and I still need a gift.Published 1 month ago by Sharla Hill
The bracelet latch was immediately a concern as it become loose during the first week it was worn. The bracelet overall was very nice and was a hit as a gift, but I would caution... Read morePublished 2 months ago by The KMan
The bracelet was ok even though the stones were more orange that red but the box it came in was broken and fell apart even more
as I opened the package. Read more