4.0 out of 5 stars fun tower defense
I am enjoying this game as it is a little different then the normal tower defense game in that you can move your planes around. I miss being able to upgrade them but I believe they automatically upgrade when you raise your level. so far I have been able to open new levels without spending real money - overall it's a nice change and I am enjoying playing it on my kindle.
Published 22 months ago by kat

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, a Good Start
The game is a good start for an app. But it lacks the ability/perk trees for each plane. It lacks a build your own function. It lacks upgrades. These are things that are now traditional for 'tower defense' games.

Next is confusion that exists in the enemies. They need to be different vehicles and different abilities need to be obvious.

I enjoy the...
Published 22 months ago by Zachary L. Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars fun tower defense, November 5, 2012
kat "Kat" (ringwood, nj United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Some people are idiots!, November 2, 2012
This review is from: Air Patriots (App)
The game IS free and fun!! The "paid" maps are add-ons and dont need to be bought to play this game. Love this game and u will too!! 5 stars!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun., January 5, 2013
This review is from: Air Patriots (App)
This is a highly creative and quite addicting game. There are many planes and jets to choose from and each level can be replayed in multiple different ways. Challenging, but not frustrating. The graphics are cool and all around interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive game, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Air Patriots (App)
Highly recommended. Very addictive. Fun fun fun. Able to play for free or if you want to progress more quickly you can spend cash for weapon upgrades.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great graphics, difficult game, December 11, 2012
Sean Timmons (LAND O LAKES, FL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Air Patriots (App)
The only thing I don't like about this game is the couple of in-game purchases that would allow you to "cheat." Otherwise, a lot of fun, and a chance to use logic skills.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, a Good Start, November 2, 2012
This review is from: Air Patriots (App)

I enjoy the game, but it misses out on normal traditional tower defense games.

11/9: Maps need extra affects. If you get the Magic map, it should have tanks/map with powers...

11/13: My luck that I bought the Map Package and they change the cost so its by gears. Come on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Air Patriots (App)
If you don't have this app yet... GET IT NOW! Loads of fun! Recommended for kindle or larger screen... it gets intense and you need a bigger screen to keep up! Very addicting!

1.0 out of 5 stars WAS a 5 star app..., February 27, 2013
This review is from: Air Patriots (App)
This app WAS my favorite tower defense game to play, and I even purchased some of the upgrades in-app. I figured out a pretty good strategy and played almost every day. I was really excited to download the latest update at the beginning of 2013! I was very disappointed when I opened up the game after the changes. I had amassed over 4500 gears since the previous update and was anxious to see the new aircraft I could acquire. The answer: NONE, unless I wanted to spend MORE MONEY in-app! What could I spend the gears on? Pre-upgrading the aircraft I already had. Yes, this is a permanent upgrade, but how dumb is that? What fun is there in upgrading an aircraft that you've been using for months, and gets upgraded during game play anyways?

So, Amazon.com can subsidize the Kindle, but nickel and dimes people on their apps? Seriously? I feel like I'm shopping on ITunes!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice app, January 15, 2013
This review is from: Air Patriots (App)
Gameplay can be a little tough if you have a small screen but it is great for eight inch plus tablets.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ugh, January 9, 2013
Kimber Choffski "Kimber" (Lancaster, Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Air Patriots (App)
Okay, my kids love this. They thought it was the best thing ever. I, however, hate it! Both of my sons have parental locks to prevent purchases without a pin, as well as my amazon account having it, but guess what?! This game has a glitch where they can just keep buying and buying and buying in app purchases at 19.99 a piece. It almost seems like an intentional glitch! Luckily, the issue is so well known that amazon credited me back everything that slipped through the parental controls and I put a video up on youtube showing how it passes through parental controls, showing how that they are active and this still allows it, I figured it was worth a little bit to show people I was not tech retarded and that it was a legitimate glitch. Then I promptly deleted it. I tested the other games for purchases and the code came up 2 times, one tablet based and one amazon, requiring parental pin so it is just this game! shady.

Air Patriots