Amazon Email/Customer Service

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-24 of 24 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 24, 2007 12:37:34 AM PDT
I've just recently discovered I can no longer email amazon. They now only have the web-form which I used 3 times and never get an answer. Does anyone know what's going on and why they changed? I never got a confirmation for my last order nor an email when the partial order shipped and they won't answer me about it.

This is the only place I found to try and post anything or get some answers. I always felt secure ordering from amazon because they were so easy to contact if needed and answered so fast.....great customer service! Now I don't know what to think but I don't want to order from a place I can't communicate with.

PS: If there is a better place to post something like this please let me know.

~~Thanks, Ruth~~

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 15, 2008 9:42:27 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Apr 27, 2009 8:20:32 AM PDT
Very annoying. I email them and they don't reply. Furthermore, they hide the email address so I will not bother them again. I do have an order. Or, do I? The Amazon page does not show it. Hopefully, Amazon will learn from their mistake. Firing whomever is in charge of "customer service" sounds like a good idea.

Posted on Jul 10, 2009 5:03:56 PM PDT
my name is susan brister, i am contacting u about an order i am trying to make and it want go throu. i am trying to order a harry potter book the is hard cover book four. what is going wrong the caust is 2.00 dollard

help me please.

Posted on Aug 18, 2009 1:48:03 PM PDT
Khanal Padam says:
By mistake i pressed for membership of the amazom.com prime but i dont to need to this membership.
my email address is khanalpadam@gmail.com

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 10:42:44 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 26, 2009 10:43:19 PM PDT]

Posted on Nov 7, 2009 10:05:23 AM PST
I guess I'm lucky. So far, every time I've contacted Amazon by phone or email, I get a response almost immediately/ Sure hope this keeps up!

Posted on Dec 6, 2009 7:42:45 PM PST
i used my mothers, Maria Camp, credit card details to pay for my order of 4 items for the price of $42. that amount was taken out of her account, and then, another forty was taken out but put back in on the 1st. then, on the third, you have taken out another forty for absolutely no reason. could you please e-mail ASAP what is happening. I also don't have a direct customer service number from Australia. all numbers i have tried do not work. your direct prompt assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. I would really like to know why these extra charges have been taken out of the account for no reason, as the items and their postage and handling have been paid for, which means that this extra money has not had a reason to be taken out.
Regards,
Carmody Pallister

Posted on Jan 4, 2010 8:13:38 AM PST
Hello,
I have this question for you, On my credit card I was charge with an "Amazon Prime" around $80, So , I saw my historial account on Amazon, and it doesnt appears that, It happend on 27/12/2009. So, What can I do ?? or what kind of information, can you give me ?

thanks a lot,
Have a nice day !

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 23, 2010 8:49:34 AM PST
what email? can you please give the right one?
thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2010 2:53:22 PM PST
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=518316

the above link takes you to a customer service page that allows you to email, as well as contact them re: the status of your orders, etc. I just sent an email, so there is no problem now with that..today's date Dec. 13.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2010 2:55:01 PM PST
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=518316

the above link takes you to a web page where you can click on a button that says "email." There are multiple choices on that same page. I just sent them an email, using this link, and it went through without any problems.

Posted on Dec 22, 2010 10:27:09 PM PST
Karen says:
Problem with video on demand - movie download to Tivo took almost 2 days. Tried to watch it, but 5 minutes into the movie, the entire Tivo spontaneously rebooted and the movie disappeared. It later began downloading again on its own, but disappeared again when we clicked on our Netflix instant queue. In the end, we have not been able to watch the movie but I have been charged for it twice.

Posted on Jun 18, 2011 2:25:21 PM PDT
Debra Pughe says:
I was sent an email from Amazon telling me an order of 4 books had been returned to them with damaged packaging, but not by me, presumably by the mailing agency. They assured me in the email that a fresh shipment was being sent out and that I would not be charged for the damaged books. Now I have received a second email asking me to return the damaged books (which I Never Received At All) or I will be charged for the replacement books. What is going on and why doesn't the largest web-based sales agency have an email address to which to send these complaints which should be easily handled. I'm a longstanding Amazon Prime customer and am very concerned with the Amazon approach at this point. Please answer me, Amazon, wherever you are!

Posted on Jun 23, 2011 11:11:15 PM PDT
Mary Martin says:
several weeks ago I had difficulty with my account. I asked for two items that were charged erronously and asked for a credit. I also asked that my daughter and I be listed as one account instead of 2 the same address, phone# and email and one credit card. If you need additional info please contact me by phone 214 357 1118. It is hard for me to communicate by phone but my daughter you can reach my daughter (Paula Michaels) as I am hearing challenged, If you can please help me to settle oour misunderstandings, I am Maay Martin. Email address is dos.osos@sbcglobal.net. I shall appreciate your help. MM

Posted on Jun 26, 2011 8:59:03 PM PDT
DAN JOHNSON says:
Today I gave a gift card ($100 and $20) to M. Martin-johnson
meggy.xo@hotmail.com . She attempted to make a purchase and it was refused.

Dan Johnson
Lethbridge, Alberta

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 17, 2011 7:16:19 PM PDT
THAT WORKS!!!!! THANK YOU! I had been searching for days.

Posted on Jul 28, 2011 7:45:43 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 29, 2011 11:18:06 AM PDT]

Posted on Dec 12, 2011 2:41:49 AM PST
Tan Jian says:
I do not want to open amazon.com prime, but I clicked, and I sent a buckle credit card $ 79 / year, please help me to cancel, and do not buckle my fee, thank you! user: jxpxtj@gmail.com

Posted on Aug 31, 2012 8:16:14 PM PDT
I have order a Texas Instrument Graphing Calculator.
I wanted to know you are shipping yet ?
Pramoth Sirimongkol
le.hoaiviet@yahoo.com

Posted on Nov 26, 2012 3:38:37 PM PST
Marion Wood says:
I ordered a boat motor lifter in Sept. Del was to be early Nov. I was told on chat that the big storm had delayed shipment. The item is now in their warehouse. I have sent several enquiries by email on the webform. No response at all. Is there any way to have contact with this company ?

Posted on Mar 14, 2014 5:30:13 PM PDT
Dave231 says:
Just thought it was funny that when you cancel your prime membership Amazon does not even bother to ask you for the reason that you are doing so. Most companies are interested in why their customers leave. But on the off chance that someone at Amazon was interested. I really do not think the Prime is worth $99.00 a year when the only service I was using is the shipping. I don't use the video service nor do I use the kindle books. Anyhow my money can very easily be spent at other online vendors. Thanks for the huge price increase Amazon.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 8, 2014 10:29:46 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Apr 8, 2014 10:30:45 AM PDT]

Posted on Sep 5, 2014 7:46:30 PM PDT
Book, Reginald Hill: THE PRICE OF BUTCHER'S MEAT. I can't insert a product link! Your company is falling apart! I RECENTLY GOT A NEW MASTER CARD. I NOW HAVE RECEIVED "PAYMENT DENIED" FROM YOU THE LAST 3 TIMES I SHOPPED, ALTHO i'VE BEEN UPDATING MY PAYMENT METHOD TO MY NEW CARD FOR WEEKS!! How can I make this change permanent? Having to get in and change the card each time drives me crazy. I can't even see the screen any more where I could make a change during the transaction--it doesn't come in any more. So I've been going to "My Account" and changing it there. There has never been a way to delete an old, obsolete card--but at least your company made the change when I submitted it. Unless you can take care of this I will need to go somewhere else for my orders.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  23
Total posts:  24
Initial post:  Oct 24, 2007
Latest post:  Sep 5, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 13 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dark of the Moon (A Virgil Flowers Novel)
Dark of the Moon (A Virgil Flowers Novel) by John Sandford (Audio CD - October 2, 2007)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (394)