Customer Discussions > F.E.A.R. 3 - Playstation 3 forum

Amazon Fails on the Comic book preorder

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 21, 2011 1:06:25 PM PDT
Unit543 says:
Nothing but excuses were given. Telling me someone from marketing will contact me this has got to be a joke

Posted on Jun 21, 2011 1:33:24 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 21, 2011 1:34:06 PM PDT
FancyJesse says:
There is already a post regarding this.

Look up the one under the title of: comic

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2011 1:35:33 PM PDT
Unit543 says:
I know,I want it more known.

Posted on Jun 21, 2011 1:57:34 PM PDT
A. Knott says:
YEP!! IM WAITING FOR MARKETING TOO!!!!

Posted on Jun 21, 2011 2:36:02 PM PDT
FancyJesse says:
Just chatted.

"Me:Order #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Prashant:Thanks. Please give me a moment while I research your account.

Me:2nd item. F.E.A.R 3

Prashant:Thanks for your patience.
Jesse, I have checked the video game: F.E.A.R. 3 and confirmed that their is no such comic offered with this video game.

Me:What do you mean?

Prashant:I have checked on my resources and confirmed that no such comic is included on this video game.

Me:Well it's right infront of me. " Also get your exclusive "F.E.A.R. 3" comic book free. The 12-page story written by Steve Niles, illustrated by Stefano Raffaele and produced by DC Comics will be packed into your shipment. Offerss valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Promotions are valid on all existing pre-orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time."
Also, please take a look at this thread that was started. http://www.amazon.com/comic/forum/Fx1PFO8NWYPBWQ9/Tx1S3G5RI105C8N/1/ref=cm_cd_NOREF?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B003GT8IL0&newContentNum=4&cdMSG=addedToThread&store=videogames&cdSort=oldest&newContentID=Mx3RF380ZLDWL1W#CustomerDiscussionsNRPB

Prashant:Jesse, I will have to forward this issue to our marketing team and they will get back to you through email with a detailed information on this video game comic within 12 hours."

Posted on Jun 21, 2011 2:57:09 PM PDT
Unit543 says:
want to know what else is funny..I usually get the survey email right after the chat,being unsatisfied I'm guessing why I did not get that email..I was waiting for it

Posted on Jun 21, 2011 3:21:49 PM PDT
A. Knott says:
hahaha same here..no survey email either...funny stuff...they better mail us the comic seperate or give us some credit

Posted on Jun 21, 2011 3:37:20 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jun 21, 2011 3:39:30 PM PDT]

Posted on Jun 21, 2011 5:11:07 PM PDT
me says:
I'm sorry to hear that the Fear comic book wasn't included in your shipment.

I'd like to offer you with following options. Please let us know which option would you like to prefer.

Option 1:

If you're interested in keeping the video game without the comic book, I'd like to offer you a refund of $10.00. To accept this refund, let us know and we'll issue the refund to your account.

Option 2:

We can create a replacement for you so that the replacement order will include the comic book.

Please visit the following link to provide the information we requested:
but the link did not work...I got them to call me and at first they said no comic was offered but them I told them to read the whole thing then they gave me the 10 dollar credit

Posted on Jun 21, 2011 5:18:50 PM PDT
me says:
I find the chat and emails most of the time don't workout thanks to outsourcing and the cultural differences but was very surprised today on how fast everything was fixed for me

Posted on Jun 21, 2011 5:22:17 PM PDT
mechanix0519 says:
I didn't get one either but I think it is part of the manual? Correct me if i'm wrong so I can claim it as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2011 5:36:21 PM PDT
Unit543 says:
are you sure because they said I have to wait to get a message from marketing..Should I chat with them again?

Posted on Jun 21, 2011 6:42:49 PM PDT
mechanix0519 says:
I noticed I didn't get a comic either but then I noticed aside from the 3pg manual I received a small comic book the same size as the manual. It was very small and about 6 pgs with like one line per page.

Posted on Jun 21, 2011 6:50:18 PM PDT
me says:
try email the people on chat are useless ...it took them 10 minutes to respond by email

Posted on Jun 21, 2011 6:50:40 PM PDT
me says:
that or get them to call you
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Jun 21, 2011
Latest post:  Jun 21, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
F.E.A.R. 3 - Playstation 3
F.E.A.R. 3 - Playstation 3 by Warner Bros (PlayStation 3)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (91)