5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Fire TV..helpful guide
We recently picked up the Fire TV and really love using it to watch our Hulu and Amazon Prime movies. Also like the voice search features it has..Got this book so we could understand more about the different channels and also for the gaming ideas it has….So far so good, thanks!
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not needed
This devise is very simple to set up and use! I used May day and the guy not only walked me through ,he also told me how to mirror my kindle fire HDX. The instructions that come with it are enough to get you up and running. The rest is basically highlighting something and then pushing a button. I'm 65 and if I can figure it out ,anyone can.
Published 6 months ago by Steven Hood

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Fire TV..helpful guide, April 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Amazon Fire TV manual, April 26, 2014
Have you seen the commercial where Gary Busey talks to his TV and finds exactly what he wants, he makes it look so easy. But, if you're like me you'll need a little help in configuring this device. Thank goodness for Shelby, she has an amazing ability of transforming complicated information into easy to follow step-by-step instruction.

If you want to get the most out of your Amazon Fire TV do yourself a favor and buy this manual, you'll be glad you did. The how-to section was very helpful and the troubleshooting chapter helped me resolve a minor problem. Check out the table of contents to see just how extensive this guidebook is.

One of the neatest things I learned in this user manual was how to mirror my Kindle Fire HDX to the TV, now the whole family can watch those funny cat videos on YouTube.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not needed, June 5, 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV User Manual: Guide to Unleash Your Streaming Media Device (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money! I just had to skim read it. !, May 20, 2014
It was basically a waste of my money ! I did not learn one new thing !!! I didn't learn anything new in it !

2.0 out of 5 stars Very basic!!, May 21, 2014
Seems like a kindergarten teacher wrote this manual! This is the most awful manual I have ever had! Don't waste your money. You get nearly as much information out pf the paper manual you get with the item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic information., June 5, 2014
If you are new to Amazon Fire tv, this is a helpful booklet. Good basic information. We used it to get more.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, June 22, 2014
Total waste of money. This booklet might be of help to someone with no experience with electronic devices.
Do not buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My own opinion, May 20, 2014
The perfect manual for a perfect device. Easy to follow up and covers everything you need to know about Amazon Fire TV

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful, June 11, 2014
Basic owners manual

I choose this rating because it gave helpful
information.
I like it because it was clearly printed
Anyone

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 13, 2014
Contanied very little useful information

Amazon Fire TV User Manual: Guide to Unleash Your Streaming Media Device