Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

4.8 out of 5 stars102,126
Denomination: 100|Design Name: Thank You|Change
Price:$100.00

on October 24, 2012
Although I have sent you a reminder my daughter-in-law has still not received her gift. What are you going to do to put this right ?Amazon.com Gift Cards - E-mail Delivery
33 comments|170 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 23, 2012
I wanted to buy a giftcard for someone in living in Canada and unfortunately bought the gift card from Amazon.com. Amazon.com now refuses to transfer my gift card amount to Amazon.ca. Absolutely not happy that the overall company is not willing to help out. Be very careful when ordering Canada vs U.S.
33 comments|193 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2014
Fantastic!!
on December 18, 2014
I wish I could leave a negative 5 stars. Over the years I have spent many many thousands of dollars at Amazon. It was therefore even more disappointing to receive very poor service when I had a problem that I believe Amazon created. On November 20 of this year I sent a gift card to a friend for her birthday, electronically through Amazon. She received her Amazon gift card of $100 and everything seemed fine. Amazon confirmed it was ordered, then received. She sent me a text thanking me for it, when it was received. On December 3 I received an email from Amazon, notifying me that her gift card had been received by abcdxxvn@gmail.com. What?! This was not an email address anyone knew, it was certainly not that of my friend. How could a gift card that one person received, then be re-delivered to another person through Amazon? I called Amazon within 3 hours of receiving their email - to no avail. The next day, the card had been redeemed and my friend's code no longer worked. Have called Amazon numerous times - every time it's a different story about what they think happened. They promised to call me 2 weeks ago - they haven't. I keep calling them, and a new customer service rep dutifully logs my call and complaint, and nothing happens. I will never order another Amazon gift card again.
on January 10, 2016
Talk about making it easy. I bought this as a Christmas gift for my sister who lives 2 states away. The card was so cute and magical. It really made the whole gift card thing special when they usually aren't. I love knowing that these will be delivered when I want them to be instead of sending through the mail and worrying whether it's going to make it on time or not. This just makes so much more sense and makes it so much more convenient. It's one less thing you have to worry about during the holidays, so I'm grateful to Amazon for offering this as a wonderful gift giving option. These aren't just for Christmas either. Amazon offers e-card options for birthdays and just about any holiday you can think of, and believe me, I buy a lot of them throughout the year.
review image review image review image review image
on July 10, 2015
These are handy! You forget your niece's or nephew's birthday, remember late in the day of, send this off with your photo on it (upload from your photo library), set the amount for whatever you want, and send it off by email. It arrives instantly and the kid is happy. Send it to the parent if the kid is too little to have email or if the parent wants supervision of what the kid buys.
on May 26, 2015
Quite happy
review image
An Amazon.com official commented on the review below
on October 22, 2012
Did not know the card was not received by recipient until I asked, and thank goodness I did. My daughter would have thought I didn't send her anything for her birthday and I was sitting there thinking that it would have been nice for her to tell me thank you. Instead, the e-mailed gift card was never received by her e-mail and there was no reply to my e-mail tellling me that. The process for re-delivering cards was simple enough, however, I will never send cards in this manner again.
77 comments|591 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
An Amazon.com official commented on this review (What's this?)
We are sorry for any customer that may have experienced this or a similar issue. Seeing that many customers have found this review helpful, we want to confirm that Amazon does send confirmation emails. These emails are sent to you when the recipient views the gift card. You can track the status of your gift card by visiting the "Your Orders" page in your account on Amazon.com. You can also resend the gift card to the same or a new email address if, for example, the recipient did not receive it or misplaced it, as long as the gift card has not already been claimed or redeemed. Thank you for your feedback. It is important to us to continue to improve the service and selection we provide.
on October 14, 2012
Unfortunately, this gift card does not work for Apps. I mean, it should work only if you are in US. While overseas, it is impossible to use it since Amazon does not delivery apps if you are not in US.
on June 22, 2011
I purchased a gift card from Amazon for a friend. Despite Amazon billing my credit card and sending a confirmation email to me stating gift card was electronically delivered, it did not get sent. I fortunately found out when the recipient didn't thank me for the gift, and it still took 2 more tries to get it delivered. I had read from other Amazon customers that this had happened to them, too. The only way I'd buy a gift card again is if I had it sent to my house & deliverd the gift card myself.
2323 comments|856 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse