Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD
Is Amazon Instant Video available through VIERA Connect on this unit?
asked by jj on June 29, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Yes. I purchased Avengers yesterday
Juan F. Enriquez answered on September 28, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am confused about the "no" answer. I hit the "Internet" button and all the options come up...Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, HulaPlus, YouTube, etc.
Toni answered on October 2, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Toni -- glad the Amazon Instant Video (AIV) shows up for you, but I just setup my system last night, did the Firmware upgrade to the latest version, and it does NOT show up on my Internet services. I double checked, went through the Settings to see if I needed to "add" it to the available services, but no luck. So if anybody has any idea why some Receivers show the AIV and some don't, your help would be much appreciated. I will be very disappointed if I can't use AIV -- it's one of the primary reasons I bought this system. Thanks.
Bryan Arias answered on February 12, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
no
W. Cunningham answered on August 10, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product