Questions & Answers
4.3 out of 5 stars (253)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
The instructions say when your Kindle freezes, to slide the power button and hold it for 15 seconds and then release it. This worked for me.
Jun 5, 2011 by Patt K
votes
Did you get a reply to this question re using Iphone adaptor?
Apr 29, 2011 by Suzanne Corletto
votes
I subscribe to a group called Pixel of Ink and receive a daily email of available free Kindle books. To date I've downloaded around 3,000 books between a number of kindles in our house.
Dec 14, 2011 by Mrs. Cynthia J. Ball
votes
Check and see if you need to download any updates. Also can you order from, say Amazon who will send the books to you instead of purchasing from the Kindle shop itself. I know this might sound silly, but also check that you have the wifi turned on and that there is sufficient free data to download. I thought I was having trouble until I realised I hadn't turned the wifi on....
Jun 13, 2014 by Barbara Vale
votes
A friend did mine. I had a computer and a wifi But my daughter had hers done through her next G mobile phone
Jul 1, 2013 by Jax
votes
Hi Eva, the only help I can give you is probably the same as you have already been told but anyway. I have had times when my kindle also freezes and the only thing that works for me is to slide the sleep button over and hold it for the count of 30. You will get a white screen but leave it, it will slowly upload everything you have saved. It is like rebooting a computer and seems to refresh everything. It may take 5 minutes or so to finish depending on how much you have saved on your kindle. I hope this works. Robyn
Mar 11, 2013 by addicted reader
votes
Amazon do not know if the kindle is for you or is it a gift so you need to register it your self
Sep 10, 2013 by harry reimers
votes
Hi Peter I always go at the top Hello Peter Your account and I cancel from there
Sep 6, 2013 by lynette
votes
Hi Mikala Have your other books that you have read gone to achive. if it is not that go to your kindle account and see were there are.
May 17, 2013 by lynette
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers