1,166 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Not much to complain about
I got mine 2 days after my Kindle, and it's made a nice resting place for my Kindle when not in use.

Quality:
I certainly don't see any creases or obvious defects in workmanship like some other reviewers have claimed. The leathery handle material tends to pick up some finger grease occasionally, but that comes off easily with a cloth. While I can't say...
Published on November 18, 2011 by Josh

1.0 out of 5 stars Too smelly to use
I received this sleeve as a gift. It would be the ideal case for me if it didn't smell so bad. I put my fire it it overnight and now the Kindle itself smells as bad as the case. Amazon should be ashamed to sell such an item. Now I'd appreciate Amazon's suggestions on how to get rid of the smell on my $199 Fire!!!
Published on January 15, 2012 by cm10113

‹ Previous | 125 26 27117 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, March 6, 2014
I like this case a lot. Compact, well made for price. Just 4 stars because I would like it to open the whole way so the strap attached could be used. Overall definitely worth the price over all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 6, 2014
Just loved the original color. Since the Kindle is so slippery, must have sleeve. It is sturdy, to keep Kindle safe, and well padded with the foam. Been using for several months and love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, March 5, 2014
tr7 (Helena, MT, US) - See all my reviews
What can you say about a case? It works. I mainly just use it when I travel. My only complaint is there is no place to store my stylus.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, March 5, 2014
It was a good buy. Practical and fits perfectly. Not oversized. Easy to clean and the interior keeps the Kindle well protected.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice carry pouch, March 2, 2014
This handy dandy pouch protects my Kindle perfectly.
Thank you Amazon.com for making this product for your customers. Bravo bravo.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Protection, March 2, 2014
Nice looking case, does the job, but I think I would rather a case that also has a pocket for the charger that goes with the kindle to keep them together. Haven't found one yet that isn't too bulky

4.0 out of 5 stars Its nice!, February 28, 2014
This is really nice if you don't have the otterbox on your Kindle Fire. I had hoped it would fit with the otterbox too... but it does not. Except for that... it is a nice case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, February 27, 2014
My Kindle Fire HDX fits perfectly, and the inside material feels like it will protect against a drop. Great job Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire Zip Sleeve, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7" Zip Sleeve, Coral (fits the all new Kindle Fire HD and HDX 7") (Accessory)
Functional and Affordable, the zip sleeve is a great addition to the purchase of Kindle Fire HDX 7". Must have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great carrying case., February 24, 2014
The case is nice and compact. The Kindle Fire HD fits perfectly for carrying. There are no access holes in the case to operate the Kindle $ the case does not fold back for using the unit so you have to remove the unit from the case to use it.

‹ Previous | 125 26 27117 | Next ›