Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Showing 1-10 of 162 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on November 3, 2014
I ordered a zip sleeve the one I got was not and one of the hold-downs is broken.
review image
on January 15, 2012
I received this sleeve as a gift. It would be the ideal case for me if it didn't smell so bad. I put my fire it it overnight and now the Kindle itself smells as bad as the case. Amazon should be ashamed to sell such an item. Now I'd appreciate Amazon's suggestions on how to get rid of the smell on my $199 Fire!!!
on November 15, 2011
This product joins a ever-growing line of modern products made in China and sold in America that give out a horrible petrochemical smell. There may be a health risk with products that smell like this. In any case, I don't want that smell on my hands or in my life.
44 comments| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
An Amazon.com official commented on the review below
on November 15, 2011
Fastest I've ever returned a product in my life. Horrible smell!! Why would anyone want to put their new Kindle Fire into something that is going to make it smell really bad?
22 comments| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2014
My Kindle Fire HD 7in does not fit in here....Awful. Very disappointed with this product. Advise you to take your business elsewhere.
on November 25, 2011
Very unhappy with this cover which I ended up returning. It is not made of anything that would protect your Kindle Fire and has a terrible chemical odor which lingered on my Kindle when I removed it from this case. The price is outrageous when you can get a beautiful Splash signature leather cover with stand for less than this cover. Avoid this unless you're looking for a basically useless and expensive pouch that literally stinks.
on January 8, 2013
I ordered this for my 7" kindle that I got for Christmas, but the kindle does not fit in the sleeve. The sleeve will not zip at all with the kindle inside. I found this very ironic due to the fact that this is an amazon product (who makes the kindle)!
on February 8, 2014
Desined by Amazon to fit the Kindle Fire HDX 7", the all new Kindle Fire HD, and the original Kindle Fire. I have the new edition Kindle Fire HD 7 2013. Does not fit & close. If I force the zipper maybe it will close. But it will rip the zipper after a few tries I am sure.
on June 10, 2014
Case is to small. You have to really stretch the case to zip the last corner shut. Not much padding.
on December 4, 2013
Sorry, amazon you got this wrong!!! It does not fit my Kindle Fire HD, in any shape or form. amazon was awesome about resolving this issue, however buyer be forewarned, as I really wanted THIS sleeve.