Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Showing 1-10 of 177 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on November 20, 2013
I liked the look of the jacket and the zip around feature. Unfortunately it did not fit the Kindle Fire HD as stated. Tried two of them and could not zip it up. The Kindle Fire HD was just a hair too big for the jacket.
on January 9, 2013
It does its job, but nothing else. There is no WOW! factor here. The sleeve is just that, and it fits tightly so you cannot add anything to it. Thus you need to carry a stylus separately as there is absolutely no way to get one into the sleeve.
on March 18, 2013
This product has worked very well for me: I commute via subway to work every week and this allows me to carry around my Kindle Fire without worrying too much about damaging it. However, don't expect it to protect a Kindle against more serious falls and wear and tear. Also, it really is as described: a sleeve without any extra pockets for a charger or anything like that. If that's what you're looking for then this item should be exactly what you need.
on January 17, 2014
the zip sleeve is just that, something to keep your kindle free from scratches and a small amount of protection from the environment. there is no extra pockets to hold the stylus and or charging cable either. For the cost, it does what it's supposed to but I will be looking to purchase something that affords better protection and will allow me to carry more of the kindle accessories which this product does not.
on April 20, 2016
It's a reasonable enough case given its price. The Kindle fits in it perfectly and it's easy to carry around. My issue with it, however, lies in that the inner pattern presses onto the screen, so I have to constantly wipe away at the circle patter on both sides of my tablet.
on February 10, 2015
The sleeve iss padded so it keeps my kindle safe. It is also attractive. However, it is not very convenient. Since you have to take the Kindle out of the sleeve to use it, your kindle is unproctected while in use. I don't mind this as putting my Kindle on the shelf storage device but I do not like it a an every day storage/protector of my Kindle. I would much perfer one that my Kindle attached to that I can open, use my Kindle safely and then close up. I will not buy another one when this one wears out.
on May 3, 2014
I should have looked at this more carefully before ordering. I did not realize this was strictly a sleeve for storage. I saw the zipper and assumed it opened all the way like a book. Clearly I will end up spending more money buying something that I can carry with me that opens and holds the Kindle at the same time.
on February 23, 2015
Bought this to replace one that was lost on a plane, it is not the same size as my old one. It is a bit bigger, I would have preferred the snug fit for my kindle and kindle voyage. I guess they made it bigger to accommodate the Fire as well. Wish they offered both sizes. Sad.
on June 28, 2012
I bought this item with the expectation it was big enough to fit my Kindle Fire with its leather cover. It does not. I had to buy the other Belkin sleeve that fits my Kindle with its cover and my stylus. If you use a cover do not buy this. Otherwise I like the color and material.
on January 25, 2014
It does what it says. It's a nice case to hold your kindle, but the fact you have to pull the entire kindle out to use it kind of defeats the purpose. The little strap is nice for holding it, and I like the design. I wish the zipper would open the entire way,but I see how it prevents the kindle from accidentally falling out.