Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on June 2, 2013
I haven't put it through rough treatment, so I don't know how it would handle "regular" wear. But otherwise, I love it. It hugs the Kindle perfectly, looks good, and feels rich. I recommend it.
on February 20, 2013
Quite pricey for a simple case, but really good. Holds very well on Kindle (I have the basic 6" version with hardware buttons but no keyboard), provides easy access to buttons, has simple and elegant design and can definitely protect against some falls and scratches.
on June 12, 2014
Awesome product, the color of the cover is exactly as shown on Amazon's website and the fit and quality of the product is first class.
Also, the delivery to South Africa is very fast, it took the 3 days that Amazon originally anticipated, well done Amazon, you have yet again excelled in this area.
on January 6, 2012
Upgraded to the $79 Kindle from the Kindle2 and comparing the standard Amazon cases between the two is night and day. This case fits snugly around the Kindle without any hooks like the Kindle2 cover. I have the Wine Purple color which is classy. The cover stays nicely in place, which is great since my Kindle is always floating around in my purse wherever I go. Not the cheapest cover, but after 1+month of use I'm satisfied with the cost/value ratio.
on July 18, 2012
I chose this case over other options because I didn't want those awkward and fugly straps holding the corners of my kindle in place and opted for something that was more secure like the snap casing. It came down to this one and something similar (and cheaper) version by Incipio. I ended up getting the Amazon kindle cover because the snap casing went all around and was leather.

After receiving the item, it looked and felt nice. It was easy to put on and fit the Kindle 4 PERFECT. My only gripe is that the front cover does feel like it's made of cardboard and the binding feels like it could tear or rip over time. But overall, I'm pleased with the product. I do wish it was at least $10-$15 cheaper; $40 is a rather steep.
on July 27, 2012
I loved my previous generation Kindle leather cover made by Amazon. This one is okay, but it seems skimpier than covers made for earlier models, and I miss having the elastic strap to keep it closed. Thankfully I found a used, like new item from Amazon Warehouse deals and only paid a few bucks for it. I certainly don't think it's worth the asking price.
on December 27, 2012
This cover is slim and strong, face protecting cover folds away while I am using my Kindle and as there is no discernable extra bulk added by this cover it clips away into virtually the same space as the e-Ink.
Well worth it for any user!
on March 8, 2012
I was using a cheap aftermarket cover for months now, but a week ago, my Kindle almost slipped out of it, and I knew that it has to go. Luckily, my colleague was about to order a Kindle (yeah, it's contagious :)) so I piggybacked his order, and got this cover for myself.
It came as no surprise that the cover fits perfectly, and it has that distinct leather smell that I just adore.
It's cover flap is somewhat bent, and has a little arch in it but it's hard to even notice, so no stars were deducted for that.

BUT 70(!) dollars for a cover, that protects a 100 dollar device? You see, I am European, and that 35$ gets a Shipping & Handling fee of 21$ on it, and another 14$ for import fees? Come on!
I'm fully aware that this is not Amazon's fault, but a lot of Kindle users are discouraged from buying this, since the cover itself costs as much as 2/3 of the reader.
Amazon could maybe sweeten the pot with something here (a voucher for a few books, or something maybe?) Just to feel ourselves better for paying a ton of money for a well shaped piece of plastic, and some cow hide.
on January 21, 2013
The Kindle cover is made of nice leather and it fits the kindle perfectly without being bulky. The cover folds all the way back so it just feels like a tablet when you are reading it, then it closes compactly to fit in a small bag.
on October 1, 2012
I can't imagine having a Kindle without this strong, trim, amazing protective cover. No problem stuffing it into my handbag. I'd worry about injuring my Kindle without a cover. It's very neat and tidy and easy to keep clean.