Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 33 questions
votes
No. The cover is very much a form-fitting component. There is no nook or cranny that would accept a stylus, even a very slender one. You wouldn't want to clip anything to the flip-top because doing so would interfere with how it opens and closes and switches the device on and off.
Nov 27, 2013 by edthird
votes
Is it heavy? Oct 13, 2013
My kindle with its cover weighs about 12 oz., and I weighed two paperback books at 6 and 9 oz. so it's heavier, but comfortable to hold for reading, and quite a bit lighter than a typical hardcover which I weighed at 22 oz. The kindle itself is very light but this cover is incredibly protective (left it in the rain, etc).
Oct 13, 2013 by Allison
votes
Yes, you can fold the cover completely back against the kindle.
Aug 9, 2013 by Kathy Lord
votes
No, this cover fits the 6 inch Kindle Paperwhite.
Sep 15, 2013 by Jenny Eskridge
votes
I would say it is closer to persimmon. If I remember, it looked pretty much like the picture.
Mar 26, 2014 by Robert J Manes
votes
When the cover is folded back there is no magnet to hold it in place. The cover bends all the way back easily. If you hold the back of the kindle, the cover flops down. But, it you bend the cover all the way back and hold it under the kindle, the weight of the kindle holds it in place comfortably while reading and it will not flop around.
Jul 29, 2013 by K. Kime
votes
Nopes, at least in my experience, not necessary
Jun 28, 2013 by kenneth
votes
Yes, it's perfectly made to don't disturb usb cable/charging cable and on button.
Apr 29, 2014 by Jovana Umicevic
votes
Close, but not exact. I have the Black Onyx cover and it is more black than shown in the picture. The picture has a slightly bluish look and true color is more black.
Apr 26, 2014 by Duane M.
votes
Just swipe.
Apr 9, 2014 by kenny
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers