Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Amazon Kindle UK (Type G, United Kingdom) Power Adapter [Fits Kindle and Kindle DX]
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 13, 2016
A great quality plug gives quick charge
on February 26, 2015
People say it would fall apart in a few years, so I am not using it frequently. But when I use it, it still feels good. I say it's the second best, following the Apple one.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 27, 2013
On a number of trips to London, we've used this as a Kindle charger and not for iPhones or other devices. It's never failed and always performed as expected. Nice price and great convenience.
on December 12, 2013
A good usefull length cable. The adapter is of good quality as is the cable ends.
Well worth the money and considerably less expensive than a Kindle original.
on April 17, 2013
Not sure how to speak of this product as it is a necessary requirement for the Kindle and does the job it is designed for without vany trouble
on February 19, 2013
My grand-daughter has not complained since she took delivery and so I reckon it must have been good. She had called to thank me for the gift but did not report on its performance.
on December 20, 2011
It is very helpful. I wish the adapter can become as USB type somday! Nowadays, we are so used to get wireless.
on November 20, 2011
I ordered a kindle DX while in London on business and was very pleased to receive it on time and be able to purchase some initial books before returning to the UAE, where I work/live. The drama began as I attempted to make purchases on the same kindle, using the same credit card, while in the UAE. The Amazon s/w issues an error enquiring whether I had moved house and refuses to allow the purchase to proceed. I was directed to the Amazon help-desk, which is in denial there is a problem; it's not in their "playbook" and the two people I spoke with had the combined reasoning power of a dead parrot (no offense to parrots of any kind intended).

The unit itself works beautifully and is a joy to use.

I should have done more research myself on the subject beforehand, and have configured a "work-around" using a virtual VPN based in the UK, so my ISP address seems to come from the UK. Another 50 gbp required and a few hours figuring out the subterfuge.
Amazon should publish the fact that there are some SEVERE limitations on what is available for sale anywhere in the middle east and the software block that it must be required to throw-up, to stop you making any purchases.
on November 17, 2011
Is this REALLY necessary?????? I have a Dell computer and all I do is attach a US-UK plug adaptor that I got in Radio Shack. All it does is change the plug on the Dell power cord. Is it possible to do this with the Kindle?????
on November 15, 2011
I purchased this before an overseas trip and it was extremely convenient to have this with us. I had only one converter and this allowed me to charge not only my kindle but my husband's phone and mine as they both use the micro-USB format, while using my converter for other items.

See 1 answered question