ASUS TF700T-C1-GR 10.1-Inch Tablet (Gray)
Used & New from: $199.77
I have an Amazon Kindle Fire with a LOT of books on it. If I buy this tablet, is there an app that I can use to get my books on plus buy more Amazon
asked by Kindle Customer on August 7, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
votes
The kindle app is available for Android that is able to load your library from amazon and allows you to purchase more books. I use it all the time to read magazines and books I have purchased from amazon.
Amazon Customer answered on August 12, 2012

A
votes
Mine came with the Kindle app in it so I am able to get kindle books. It comes with Google Play/Google store where you can get all kinds of books, movies, games, music. I also went to Barnes & Noble and set up an account & got the Nook app, Actually the Nook app is available in the Google store for free. Now I am able to get books there also. A if you go to www.bookbub.com they will send you a list of daily specials. You pick the genres you are interested in reading.
K. J. Kavanah answered on December 26, 2012

A
votes
Just install the Amazon Appstore app and you can download all your compatible apps on the Asus. However, just like the new Kindle, some apps are not compatible because they do not advertise. I found this out when downloading Dictionary.com-Plus (without advertising), only Dictionary.com with advertising works; same with other apps like SketchPro.
Amazon Customer answered on November 7, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›