5.0 out of 5 stars made for FL
These are the only insect repellent sticks that will work on the FL state bird....the mosquito LOL. Seriously, a wonderful product and has a pleasant scent.
Published on July 8, 2011 by FLPalms

2.0 out of 5 stars amazon lights
Did not make a difference in the mosquito population in the evening. We have a "buggy" yard and have been looking for something to control the mosquitos. Unfortunately, this was not it. The sticks make the yard smell nice, and there is a great citronella/herb smell while burning, but that is really the only benefit I noticed from this product....not worthy of the price...
Published on July 14, 2011 by carol

5.0 out of 5 stars made for FL, July 8, 2011
This review is from: Amazon Lights New All-Natural Insect Repellent Outdoor Garden Incense Sticks - Set of 12 With 2.5 Hours Burn Time (Lawn & Patio)

4.0 out of 5 stars odiferous, July 20, 2008
These sticks are great. They emit a pleasant smell and burn for a couple of hours. As for their bug repellent effectiveness, they sure seem to work. Of course, they don't work well when its windy unless the wind is blowing across the area in which you are located.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, August 5, 2007
R. White (Oklahoma City, OK USA) - See all my reviews
These incense sticks not only smell lovely but also help to repel flying insects! Use them as directed--create a perimeter and allow to smoke for twenty minutes. They seem to work very well for us!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great!, July 5, 2013
My first review indicated: can't determine if iit works since none burn longer than a minute. Tried 3 so far and no luck. Not even a windy day.
UPDATE to initial review:
I am now updating my review! A representative from Mint Julep reached out with both a call and follow up email. He stood by his product and offered to replace mine for no charge. I have received the new sticks and had no problem at all! I tried one immediately upon receipt and loved it! I plan to order more! Not only is is a great product, but you can't beat the customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Insense Sticks - Wonderful, July 6, 2009
The fragrance alone entices you to buy. We were bug free the entire evening while using the sticks. Love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful on My Patio, May 1, 2013
I keep these around by patio and deck all summer long. I sit out every evening to read and these long-lasting Incense sticks do the trick to keep mosquitos away. I keep them in a pot of sand or in a planter. When I go in for the evening, I just invert them in the sand and they go out. They relight easily the next night, too. Pleasant scent and much cleaner and safer than candles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long burning, pleasant smelling & effective, July 7, 2009
I purchased these incense sticks along with the Amazon Lights cones, and couldn't be happier. The cones are great for just a few friends out on the patio, the sticks are even better for a whole yard of folks- they keep the whole area skeeter-free, and burn for a couple of hours. For more detail see my review of the cones. I'm glad I bought both, they're terrific!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Repellents Yet, August 9, 2011
We LOVE these! They keep the bugs away & smell great! Thank you so much! Shipping was faster than expected also.
We had fallen in love with the OUST Brand and then they discontinued them. These are way better and last a lot longer than 2 hrs. We will absolutely be buying these again and again! Please don't stop making them! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs-up - Natural Mosquito Repellent - Earth Friendly, May 13, 2012
The Amazon Lights Incense Sticks are everything the other 5-star reviews have claimed them to be, very effective with a nice herbal fragrance. We put 3-4 incense sticks around the perimeter of our deck and one of the Amazon Lights Candles at our table, the result has been several really nice bug free evenings.

Nothing has worked for us before, except sprays containing DEET, which we prefer not to use. Looking at the product profile on-line, the ingredients are listed as all natural and from sustainable sources. The purchase of Andiroba Oil from Brazil supports Community Trade in the Amazon Rain-forest, good to know.

The product states that it contains 10% essential oils, a blend of citronella, andiroba, rosemary and thyme (the rosemary fragrance stands out). Looking at the content label for one of our old citronella candles from a big brand company, it only contains 0.5% citronella oil (amazon lights has 10.0% oils), maybe that is why the other brand didn't work for us at all and why the Amazon Lights product worked so well?? Whatever the reason may be, it worked and we are glad to know about this product.

Amazon Lights New All-Natural Insect Repellent Outdoor Garden Candle - Made From 100% Palm Wax, Community Trade Product

5.0 out of 5 stars Weeding is Pleasant for a Change, May 21, 2013
I use these when I'm working in my yard. No matter how humid it is, as long as I keep the stick close by, I don't even see any mosquitoes. I know it works because if I move to another area of the yard without taking the stick with me, I get swarmed! So happy to have found something that really WORKS!

Rate and Discover Movies