Customer Discussions > Give Me Everything forum

Amazon Cloud Player for Blackberry Playbook and Torch??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 25 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 18, 2011 7:10:39 PM PDT
Mike Miller says:
When will Amazon have the cloud player for Blackberry devices such as Playbook and Torch?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2011 9:42:24 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Apr 24, 2011 7:48:35 AM PDT]

Posted on May 7, 2011 11:18:00 AM PDT
Alanant says:
i hope its soon. its works now through the browser but i would like to see a custom app.

Posted on May 29, 2011 7:09:28 PM PDT
kraziandkoul says:
I want to know too! I have a Torch, and we should definitely have this!

Posted on Jun 20, 2011 8:31:08 AM PDT
I buy all my MP3's on line from Amazon but my job requires a Blackberry right now. I'd love to use the Cloud Player on my Bold 9000 when I travel for work.

Posted on Jun 30, 2011 2:03:25 PM PDT
Optimus says:
Agreed. I love my Torch. Too bad there isn't an app for Cloud Player through Amazon...I do love the Kindle app & the Amazon shopping app on my phone.

Posted on Aug 9, 2011 12:55:40 PM PDT
Amazon please don't forget your many Blackberry using customers. I have my Blackberry with me all the time, so I can read using the Kindle app, and buy music with the MP3 app, I'd also like to easily listen to my Amazon Cloud music. One solution would be a new Blackberry MP3 app that includes Cloud Player.

Posted on Aug 30, 2011 1:25:55 PM PDT
Craig Fogus says:
Agreed! I was disappointed that the Cloud Player is not yet supported on Blackberry. Crazy...

Posted on Oct 13, 2011 9:04:18 PM PDT
aSiriusBee says:
I am also a BlackBerry Torch owner, and would looooove to access my music via Amazon's Cloud Player!!!! I'll probably send an email to them asking when they're gonna hook us BlackBerry owners up!!! ;-)

Posted on Dec 5, 2011 5:47:56 AM PST
Need the Amazon Cloud Player for my Playbook. Already have the Kindle Fire, but the Playbook has better speakers.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2011 6:58:34 PM PST
Burly127 says:
It works now through your blacberry playbook browser.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2011 7:57:53 AM PST
Mike Miller says:
Yea it does, by I have a problem scrolling through all my music, and selecting specific tracks that I want to play. The scrolling doesn't work.

Posted on Dec 29, 2011 7:58:02 AM PST
Mike Miller says:
Yea it does, by I have a problem scrolling through all my music, and selecting specific tracks that I want to play. The scrolling doesn't work.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2011 6:50:14 AM PST
If you have the os 2 beta you can get the amazon cloud player on your playbook. im listening to music on it right now.

Posted on Jan 1, 2012 5:57:32 PM PST
Amazon, please give us the cloud player for Blackberry!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2012 3:59:04 PM PST
S. Allen says:
The playbook will be able to run android apps in Feb (so we are told by blackberry)..

Posted on Feb 24, 2012 5:06:45 AM PST
It would be nice to have the cloud on my playbook but for now I can play my music of my phone on my playbook. Also it would be nice to have app for looking and buying like I have on my phone.

Posted on Feb 24, 2012 5:19:12 AM PST
Mike Miller says:
I agree!

Where is Cloud Player for Playbook?
Where is App Store for Playbook?

Come on Amazon, get off the cozie couch!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 24, 2012 5:19:58 AM PST
Mike Miller says:
At least you though you'd have android apps. bet thats a disappointment?

Posted on Mar 23, 2012 12:18:20 AM PDT
James V J says:
I have a BlackBerry Style 9670. From what I've been seeing, I think they are phasing my phone out of the market. They don't even sell my phone in the stores anymore, I see all the other BlackBerry models except mine. If there isn't a cloud player for BlackBerry, that might not be Amazon's fault. There are many companies that had apps with BlackBerry and decided to drop them because they weren't keeping up with the technology or the times (you can read about BlackBerry stocks on any internet webpage). They can't compete with the Samsung Galaxy series or the Droid. I'm trying my best to stay loyal, but if they don't come out with some cooler phones I might end up trading mine in.

Posted on Jul 30, 2012 7:38:36 PM PDT
N. Newman says:
It would be great to have the Amazon Cloud Player on the Playbook. I listen to music using the web browser version, but I'm not always able to access the internet.

Posted on Jan 24, 2013 5:07:55 PM PST
R. Hargrove says:
Yep, me too. Pretty please amazon?

Posted on Jan 28, 2013 3:49:07 PM PST
Lucy says:
Ditto. Let's go.

Posted on Jun 22, 2013 9:03:07 AM PDT
nealwsw says:
What about the z10?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 8, 2013 6:46:34 PM PDT
I completely agree! I have always used youtube for my music and recently decided to but music through amazon (as i always have done on my ipod and computer) just so i could listen when i dont have wifi and it turned out to just be a waste of money.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Give Me Everything forum
Participants:  21
Total posts:  25
Initial post:  Apr 18, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 8, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 15 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Give Me Everything
Give Me Everything by Afrojack & Nayer Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo
4.5 out of 5 stars   (24)