Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Denomination: 15|Design Name: Christmas Tree|Change
Price:$150.00+ Free shipping

on January 10, 2012
I ordered the 15$ gift card bundle attached to holiday cards. When I received the cards there were no envelopes with them. I called amazon to explain they forgot the envelops. I had ordered the holiday gift cards in the past and had no problems. (and the item is shown with envelops) When I spoke to the operator she was very kind and put me on hold to get some advice on this oversight. When she returned she explaind that she was told the gift cards no longer came with envelopes. Why would I order gift holiday cards without envelopes? She then gave me a small credit and directed me to a link to ORDER and pay for blank envelopes. This was a week before Christmas. I was annoyed, but I needed the envelopes so I did place the order. Long story short, three days later I received a whole new order of gift cards with envelopes and the other gifts I had ordered through amazon. So I called again, there was a glitch and all of my orders were doubled. And in the second order the envelopes were included?.?? It turns out giftcard attached to holiday cards do come with envelopes. So she was kind, but misinformed and now I have a box of envelopes I will never use and had to go to UPS to return all of the doubled items. And hope that when I am credited ( because of course I was charged twice) the monies, that this will not have voided the cards that I did give out to my nieces and nephews.
on May 15, 2012
I ordered a 10 pack of gift cards to give as prizes with a promised 1 day free delivery. One week later I am astounded that there is a delay in shipping. Its just a gift card! What is the problem. How could you promise 1 day delivery then re-neg on your promise by telling me there is a delay. This is just bad customer service.
on January 21, 2016
We ordered $2k in $100 gift cards from AMAZON.com and the recipients of them were unable to use them. As a matter of fact, when they called in to AMAZON.com for assistance with their gift cards, they were told that we bought these in a store and it was not their issue that we did not get them activated and were offered no further assistance. The people we gave them to felt bad telling us their cards were not working so we only just found out. Of course we would want to know!
on January 29, 2014
Amazon gift cards proved to be a good gift choice for the holidays. The children were all very happy to be able to choose what they wanted from the wide array of items on Amazon.com. I think I may repeat this gift again next year.
on January 22, 2016
loved the $50 Amazon Gift cards & greeting cards & envelopes, worked greet for the teenagers that I cannot keep up with for their electronics or other gift items. Allows them to buy exactly what they want.
on May 15, 2014
Kids loved these cards... great for gift ideas. Most of my grandchildren are into gaming and they now choose what they want and I don't have to worry with "returns".... Love these cards.
on December 17, 2012
This gift card pack arrived in two days & made gift giving to my teenage/college age nieces and nephews a snap.
on February 15, 2015
Great gift item! Who doesn't love free money? And who doesn't buy on Amazon. I got 10 and it's almost time to re-order. Used for birthdays, wedding, new baby, new job & reward for good grades.
on January 20, 2016
The cards were of good quality and each card had a gift card. I actually needed the gift cards without the cards but the recipients were totally excited with amazon gift cards.
on December 14, 2013
Amazon gift cards are always well received and the Christmas cards they come in will be just an added plus for the giver.