5.0 out of 5 stars Yup - it's a gift card!
Published 19 months ago by avalanchefan95

1.0 out of 5 stars Gift card problem
Published on December 14, 2012 by billaudie

1.0 out of 5 stars Gift card problem, December 14, 2012
Ordered a Gift card for my daughter and had it sent to her at her home address. The gift box arrived without a gift card.She called Amazon and advised them and they said they would send a replacement card. Then the next day I got an e-mail telling me the card had been used by another user and they would not replace the card. I would assume someone at amazon either stole the card and used it or gave it to another person to use or they simply sent my card to the wrong person, and they used it. Which ever version happened it is Amazons wrong doing and they must correct their problem. I want a new card sent to my daughter.

2.0 out of 5 stars About this order., December 3, 2012
I received my gift card with the gift box but the gift box is damaged badly. This is the first time I've been unhappy with something from Amazon and I hope it will be the last.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would be great!, December 4, 2012
Alyson (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amazon.com Gift Cards - In a Gift Box - Free One-Day Shipping (Paper Gift Certificate)
A gift card is a gift card, and I thought that was impossible to mess up.... but the tin arrived dented and scratched! This is not acceptable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Where are the personalized messages ?, December 20, 2012
I ordered two of these, as gifts, specified what I wanted them to say and only received the cards with no messages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yup - it's a gift card!, July 26, 2013
I see reviewers from earlier saying that cards arrived dented or scratched and those reviews are kind of old now so I thought I'd add a newer one. I ordered and received one the other day and it's perfectly fine. The card was in the box and the box is in great condition. The packaging, which has to be what was messed up on the others, was fine. It was wrapped in bubble plastic (on the box) and then placed into a slightly padded mailer envelope. No problems at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tin box, December 29, 2012
The tin box looked good and my recipients commented on how nice it looks. The only unfortunate thing is that there is a hole on the bottom (big enough to show the UPC of the card), so it limits reuse of the tin box. Smaller things would definitely fall out.

The dimensions are 4 x 4 inches, and it's about .7 inch thick. It's a rounded square. The hole in the back, which shows the UPC code, is about 3.1 x .9 inch. It's a square box with rounded edges and fake wood veneer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift card, December 17, 2012
I loved the quality and look of the brown box. It also shipped very fast. I recommend this method of buying this gift card rather than going to the store.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gift box was smashed, May 7, 2014
The Brown Gift Card Box arrived smashed. I see plenty of other comments in which customers have received these gift cards with the boxes in poor condition. This was supposed to be a gift, and certainly not suitable for a gift in the condition that it is in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift packaging, July 8, 2012
Alicia (Scottsdale, AZ, United States) - See all my reviews
This gift box is very attractive and substantial. Perfect for a gift for a man. The exterior has a wood grain look and the interior holds the gift card in position.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless Packaging!, August 19, 2013
My order arrived in a bubble wrap envelope that DID NOT protect the gift card enclosure. The enclosure was crushed and bent and is not suitable as a gift!