57,672 Reviews
 (1,109)
 (1,601)

1,058 of 1,224 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Gift card
I've used the gift cards many times and my children and grandchildren love getting them.
My main negative comment is that I wish Amazon would send me an e-mail message letting me know when the recipient has used the gift card. I get a message confirming my purchase but I'd like to know when it was actually used.
Sometimes I think Amazon could charge my credit...
Published on April 14, 2011 by Darryl Jansson

An Amazon.com official commented on the review below
2.0 out of 5 stars Gift card did not go through - not delivered
This is the second time I sent 2 gift cards. One was delivered and one wasn't. They were both to the same email address. You used to send confirmation that the person got it. You don't do that anymore. Now I feel like I need to check with everyone I sent gift cards to to make sure they got them. Now I feel like I can't trust they are delivered without getting...
Published on October 31, 2012 by B Roens

‹ Previous | 1767 768 7695768 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Fine, March 23, 2014
Living far away from one another, it's not easy to know what a person has or is getting from others. A gift card insures that the recipient will get something they truly want.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic card & service. Great website & will be recommending it to all of my friends, March 23, 2014
Many thanks! I didn't realize that there was & is such a terrific website & service offered, keep up the good work

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift!, March 23, 2014
The gift card was immediately delivered to my friend's e-mail shortly after I had bought it with a card I had picked to go with it (many cards with messages to choose from!). She had no problems opening the e-mail or using to shop afterwards. It was an unusual way to receive a gift and needless to say, she was very surprised and happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars so good, March 23, 2014
i love the gift card card very much.And i can buy a lot of things by gift card.not through china unipay.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast, March 23, 2014
It's fast and safe, easy to use, that's all, not more reasons, email is better than the letter, letter may be lost

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift Option, March 23, 2014
It was quick, practical and my friend loved it. The delivery was comfortable and it gives my friend the opportunity to get whatever she wants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, March 23, 2014
This is the best and easiest way to send someone a gift sent it to a friend having a bad day made him laugh and happy to know someone was thinking about him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 22, 2014
A handy and efficient way to give people a present. Wide choice of gift cards and the chance to leave a message.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon gift card., March 22, 2014
I really like Amazon gift card. It is easy and convenience for an Birthday gift. I would recommended to my family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Appetite Fed, March 22, 2014
This book really draws you in from the very beginning. The characters are very real life like and I absolutely love Alexis and her attitude. Don't want to give it away but you get everything you expect and more from this read. Great Job!

‹ Previous | 1767 768 7695768 | Next ›