27,017 Reviews
 (23,382)
 (2,182)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon gift card
I recently received an Amazon gift card for a birthday present. What a fabulous present. I used it to purchase e-books for my Amazon Kindle. My daughter-in-law recently purchased an Amazon Kindle and I bought an Amazon gift card for her birthday. She was thrilled. It was an ideal present. I lead a busy life and am always looking to save time. The convenience of purchasing...
Published on July 19, 2011 by JudyG

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for international use!
I live in the UK and my family wanted to know what to get me for Christmas. I immediately thought of an Amazon gift certificate that I could use in the UK and not have to lug a bunch of Christmas presents back on the flight. I know that Amazon has a british website, but I (stupidly) assumed that I could have my orders shipped to the UK....not the case. I spent ages trying...
Published on January 28, 2012 by Casey

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Cards are great if you can print them., December 15, 2012
I purchased a gift card for a birthday. I was unable to login in to the server to print it. I could login to my account but could not get to the print area that way. I ended up getting a refund and sending a gift card by email. This was disappointing as it took three days to resolve.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gift Card, January 28, 2012
This review is from: Amazon.com Gift Cards - Print at Home (Ecard Gift Certificate)
Given this voucher in Australia I tried to redeem it in UK by buying Kindle books. I had so much difficulty doing it that I gave up in the end.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't get fooled by Amazon offer, May 1, 2014
Amazon offers a lousy deal. Buy two gift cards total value of $50.00 and get $10.00 gift card as a bonus. There are strings attached. You can't spend the $10.00 gift card unless you are spending another $50.00. So you get a $10.00 only if you are spending $100.00 and $50 of that has to be a gift card.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Gift That Keeps On Giving, January 28, 2012
SteveRRRR (Castle Rock, CO) - See all my reviews
LOVE Amazon Gift Cards. If you think gift cards are cheesy, think again. I usually end up using mine for Kindle book purchases, which give me pleasure for years to come, but Amazon has SO MANY choices and that's what a gift card really means - the gift of choice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to do, May 21, 2012
I needed a gift for my husband last minute and was able to purchase this online gift card and print it in 5 minutes.So easy to do even for a computer retard like me Lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and quick, April 24, 2013
I get money for doing surveys online and when I get checks from those companies (if they don't offer amazon gift cards as incentives) I deposit the checks into my account and then use that account to buy myself gift cards....a quick and easy way to get my survey cash into my Amazon account for 'splurge money'. NO COMPLAINTS!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not email selected card, June 5, 2013
I selected this so my childe could color it and give it, but the email was simply a large black "a". I had no way to change it and had to give a piece of paper with a black "a" and a gift card number. I should have just chosen the email version instead of the print version.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading..., January 25, 2014
I purchased a voucher for my sister for Christmas and she cannot use it. Waste of money. I paid for the voucher in Australian dollars but she cannot use the voucher from the Australian amazon site (or the American one now!). Learnt my lesson.

5.0 out of 5 stars Print at Home Online Gift Card, January 21, 2012
For the first time, I decided to buy a gift card online for the recipient of my Secret Santa gift who was coming home to Canada for the holidays. He lives and works in the States. I had to make sure that I was at Amazon.com and not Amazon.ca firstly to ensure I was buying the gift card in US$ and not CAD$, and also that the gift card can ONLY be used in their respective sites. The site doesn't really highlight this upon checkout. So Canadians, please be aware of this. Amazon.com had a promotion where it guaranteed delivery before Christmas but ordering from Canada and sent to Canada was not valid.

Other than that, the whole process was pretty easy. You select the design you want, the quantity, the preset amount or enter your own, and you enter in your details -- your name or Secret Santa's, the recipient's name, a message. I debated whether I wanted to send it to his email, facebook, etc but Print At Home worked just as well. Upon receiving confirmation notice via email, I clicked on the link and proceeded to print out the gift card. Regular Letter size 8.5 X 11 paper and coloured printer. It prints all on one side of the paper (the four quadrants) and then you proceed to fold your paper/card. Put it in an envelope and you're done.

5.0 out of 5 stars What fun!, November 22, 2012
We bought this gift card for my neice and then my 5 year old daughter colored the picture. Makes a nice personal gift!

Amazon.com Gift Cards - Print at Home