23,014 Reviews
 (19,846)
 (1,890)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Cards are SUPER EASY!
This was the absolute easiest way to get a gift card. If you have a computer & a printer, you're golden. I tried to buy one from a local Dollar General Store & they couldn't get it to scan - since I had put off getting this card, I had to have it THAT DAY! (Yikes!) So I got online, printed it off & bammo - instant gift. I'm asking for them for Christmas since it's so...
Published on November 10, 2010 by B. Palacio

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very happy
I have used this product/ feature before with no problems. However, this last time was HORRIBLE. The whole point of these printable gift cards are that they are fast and easy. That was not the case this time.
I logged in to Amazon, chose my card, put in all my info, etc. and clicked to purchase the product. It told me an email would appear in my box shortly. It...
Published 20 months ago by AMH

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Cards are great if you can print them., December 15, 2012
I purchased a gift card for a birthday. I was unable to login in to the server to print it. I could login to my account but could not get to the print area that way. I ended up getting a refund and sending a gift card by email. This was disappointing as it took three days to resolve.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon saves the day!, December 24, 2012
Twas the day before Christmas, and all the gifts were wrapped and ready ---except one Grandson would not get a gift because I miscalculated the number of gift cards I needed. Oh - No turned to Oh Ho - I ordered one on line from Amazon - beautiful color on card stock.
Quick resolution to my problem!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Gift That Keeps On Giving, January 28, 2012
This review is from: Amazon.com Gift Cards - Print at Home (Ecard Gift Certificate)
LOVE Amazon Gift Cards. If you think gift cards are cheesy, think again. I usually end up using mine for Kindle book purchases, which give me pleasure for years to come, but Amazon has SO MANY choices and that's what a gift card really means - the gift of choice!

1.0 out of 5 stars Gift Card, January 28, 2012
Given this voucher in Australia I tried to redeem it in UK by buying Kindle books. I had so much difficulty doing it that I gave up in the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously?, February 26, 2014
You're asking me to rate a gift card? Okay, here goes: "OMG, I really LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Gift Card - Print - Back to school, August 15, 2013
jo (walnut creek) - See all my reviews
I chose the "Back to School" design for my gift card but the print came out as a generic Amazon card instead. Even after spending over half an hour on the phone with Amazon support I still could not get the design to print and had to settle for the generic card because I was pressed for time. The Amazon support apologized and said will report the the issues to his manager. Hope they have solved this technical problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated with Amazon's unresponsiveness to problem!, July 19, 2013
There is a problem with this design. It defaults to the Amazon symbol. My complaint went unanswered. I finally gave up waiting & had to select a different design. Check my constant correspondence and frustration in my emails! I never did get a response about the problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and quick, April 24, 2013
I get money for doing surveys online and when I get checks from those companies (if they don't offer amazon gift cards as incentives) I deposit the checks into my account and then use that account to buy myself gift cards....a quick and easy way to get my survey cash into my Amazon account for 'splurge money'. NO COMPLAINTS!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Same Day" gift?, April 23, 2013
Baby Boomer Dara (CLEVELAND, OH United States) - See all my reviews
Did an occasion sneak up on you? It happened to me and
this filled the bill! I ordered, printed, gave!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and Hassle Free, July 8, 2012
Amazon gift certificates are totally hassle free and a great gift to give someone to still allow them some choice in what they purchase. There are many designs to choose from so it's easy to find one to meet any occasion, not to mention the purchaser can opt to print the certificate at home or have it emailed to the recipient.

Amazon.com Gift Cards - Print at Home