Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on September 18, 2013
The app itself works perfectly - I have used it when shopping several times to compare prices.

However, minus one star because Amazon chooses to limit its availability. I had this installed on my old phone from Google Play, and never had a problem. When I upgraded to the HTC One, on that app store this app showed as not compatible with my device. Fortunately I looked on Amazon's App Store, and from here it installed with no problems and has worked perfectly so far. Unfortunately, It gives the impression (right or wrong) that Amazon is crippling availability in other distribution channels in order to increase traffic to its own app store.
on October 29, 2014
I use this price checker fairly often and it works for the most part. On semi frequent occasions it will not give results for items I scan, yet the item can be found on Amazon while searching. This is probably due to multiple codes for the same item, but it is frustrating nonetheless.
on September 16, 2013
I recommend this application if you need to sell any books. I put it on my Samsung Galaxy S3 and it works great! it searches for the book and returns the price I'm looking for so I can list my book. If you can't find your product my using the SKU method, you can always type in the name of the book and find it that way.
on January 14, 2014
I've been using this app for years. Being a Prime member, I have no problem pushing the 'Buy with 1 Click' button. I typically just scan items that I think might be cheaper from Amazon while I'm at the store. If Amazon has the better price, I buy it while I'm standing there. If not, I take it to the register. Works out great, especially at Toys R Us for Christmas shopping.
on July 28, 2013
I have two separate Price checks, two separate scanners for the bar code. This one though as far as I am checking is for Amazon products alone/? Anyone can let me know if I am right about this or not, actually it would be helpful the more others offer any person's apps. or any purchase that someone doesn't quite get it, yep like me
on February 23, 2014
I use this when I am out to have merchants price match and for purchasing items to resell.
Well worth it.

Every once in a while it tells me one price and a few minutes later it will tell me another.....
on March 19, 2013
i enjoy having this app especially when i'm out shopping for various things. i use it to double-check the price in the store to see if the price on amazon is significantly better or not. i found on more than one occasion that store purchase was comprable or better than amazon.
on March 25, 2013
The app seems to take a while longer than it should have to, to focus on the barcode but if you have good light it's usually better. Please fix the focus on the camera and it'll be 5 stars. P.S. I have a Note 2, so it has nothing to do with me camera's abilities.
on November 16, 2011
Ok, I'm not a real "go to store" and shop kinda guy. I'm all about avoiding the crowds for shopping but when the wife drags me out to shop for kids and stuff, I always am looking for a bargain.
So I've downloaded this app and I really like it. Time will tell whether it stays on my phone, but I love the idea of scanning a upc and checking to see if Amazon has it.
If you shop at Amazon frequently, you know you can find some great deals. And if you're a Prime member, you can have most things in your house in 2-3 days.
Anyway, I really believe this is an app worth trying.
on November 16, 2011
For things like books or DVDs or games and whatnot, I had zero problems with the app. It scans barcodes beautifully and finds correct matches just fine. I tried scanning things that Amazon normally doesn't sell (a small space heater), I got no results. Not especially surprised. Overall, the app works as advertised, if slightly annoying with the scanning part in that it takes a while to get it lined up right to scan, but this could be user error in that I have issues with cameras in general.