Customer Discussions > Xbox 360 320GB Hard Drive forum

Amazon.com, will your product include the Star Wars code?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 11, 2011 2:15:51 PM PDT
K. J. says:
I want to order from Amazon.com but I want to make sure it will come with the Lego Star Wars downloadable full-game code http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/223854/320gb-xbox-360-s-hard-drive-available-later-this-month/

Posted on Oct 17, 2011 6:00:19 AM PDT
Kioussis says:
i would assume, its in the description and amazon ships newest from Microsoft themselves

Posted on Oct 17, 2011 12:04:02 PM PDT
K. J. says:
Thanks for the answer! It says it in the description NOW but not when I posted this. Happy I double checked. Thank you also because I didn't know amazon ships from Microsoft themselves.

Posted on Apr 21, 2012 9:18:08 AM PDT
If you buy one used will it come with Lego Star Wars?

Posted on Apr 23, 2012 7:40:55 PM PDT
SB Bro says:
@Leanne L. Styrstad, you'd have to make sure the seller says they do include it, I'm not so sure how buying used on here works but if you can contact the seller, that would be great as I'm sure some would include it while others probably won't. I bought it new, and you get the code on a small piece of paper to enter it online through the system, so it doesn't come already on the hard drive itself. Hope you find someone who does include it with the hard drive! And remember that just cuz it says 320 GB doesn't mean you will get 320 GB exactly of usable storage space. This applies to all hard drives, sold state drives, etc. everywhere. I hate how people are blaming Microsoft for this when it is the norm with all of them. I don't know the math exactly, but you'd probably get around 290 GB of usable storage. :D

Posted on Jan 8, 2014 2:11:33 PM PST
it does NOT come with any game included anymore, i only received the hard drive
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Oct 11, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 8, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Xbox 360 320GB Hard Drive
Xbox 360 320GB Hard Drive by Microsoft Software (Xbox 360)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (299)