Amazon customer service said that I will get the full game key until 8/28

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 12, 2012 5:22:09 PM PDT
Yinlin says:
If I only get full game key on 8/28. How will I do 3-day head-start???

Copy message from Amazon below!

Hello,

I understand your concern in this regard.

The full version of the game will be released on Aug 28, 2012. You'll receive the key for the full version on the same day. The key currently available in your library is the Beta key.

Best Regards,

Santhosh P

Amazon.com
Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.

Posted on Aug 13, 2012 10:02:49 AM PDT
Jeremie says:
From the product page:

"NOTE: Beta keys do not activate on NCSoft Master Accounts, you must activate it at https://register.guildwars2.com/. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer will be extended to all existing pre-purchases. Game releases August 28, 2012. "

Go to the website listed above, and register with the activation key that should be located in your Amazon games library. You'll then be able to download the game client from NCSoft. When the early access becomes available on August 25th, you should be able to log right in and play. Like the response from Amazon indicated, they've already given you the early access key.....

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 13, 2012 10:13:33 AM PDT
Yinlin says:
I got my answers from Amazon yesterday.
===============================================
Hello,

I've reviewed our previous correspondence with you, and I'm very sorry about the incorrect information you received.
I've checked with our technical team and see that the beta key is the game key and you'll receive an early three day access that is on August 25, 2012.
You'll be receiving the game code before three days <============= That's is the answer I need.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Aug 12, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 13, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe [Online Game Code]
Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe [Online Game Code] by NCSOFT
3.8 out of 5 stars   (141)