Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now bgg
Customer Discussions > I Am Not Guilty forum

Amazon has some incompatability issues to 64 bit operating systems.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 28, 2009 9:45:21 AM PDT
C. Garrett says:
I had a problem just browsing on Amazon when I first got my new HDX16 laptop that came with 64 bit Vista operating system. HP had installed the 32 bit Internet Explorer which you must run for home page videos. I discovered I must install Internet Explorer for 64 bit operating systems to browse or purchase on Amazon so I would not get kicked off the site with a message about cross-site. That solved my getting and staying on the Amazon site, but now I can't watch on demand because of the incompatability of 64 bit with the latest Adobe Flash Player 10 version needed to download videos. Is Amazon IT working on this?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  I Am Not Guilty forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Aug 28, 2009
Latest post:  Aug 28, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
I Am Not Guilty
I Am Not Guilty by Craig Piligian
4.1 out of 5 stars (48)