Customer Discussions > Donkey Kong Country Returns forum

Amazon i must say, i found this game for 39.94 at smartgameshopper.com.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 25, 2010 10:56:23 AM PST
yoer says:
Can amazon beat that price?

Posted on Nov 25, 2010 10:57:28 AM PST
yoer says:
it has free shipping too

Posted on Nov 28, 2010 4:48:34 PM PST
M. Rennie says:
to get that price you have join a shopping club at $19.95 per month!

Posted on Dec 10, 2010 9:45:31 PM PST
You can get out of that $19.95 fee by canceling by phone within seven days of ordering. But beware, you won't see your game for a few weeks. Not worth it to me.

Posted on Jan 29, 2011 8:32:59 AM PST
DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM smartgameshopper.com
They waited 4 days to tell me that my product that I ordered was back ordered and would take 14 days.
When I called them on the phone one of their 800#s was out of service, luckily they had another.
They also automatically signed me up for a bestvalue club program which was free for 7 days then $5 a month.
By the way when I called I was calling some third party answering service in the Philippines.

Posted on Sep 24, 2011 6:13:10 AM PDT
smartgameshopper.com is a complete fraud, rip off and they should all be put in jail! ANYTHING CONNNECTED WITH THEM IS RADIOACTIVE. BEWARE ANYTHING TITLED "BBV***" ON YOUR CREDIT CARD AFTER BUYING ANYTHING FROM THEM.

Posted on Dec 15, 2011 8:36:09 AM PST
amy friedman says:
They signed me up for two shopping clubs without my knowledge and the only way I found out was that I contacted them to cancel my order when I found out it was backordered and saw info about shopping club cancellations on the site and asked what it was about. They said I was a "trial member" of both and I immediately cancelled

They also did not cancel my order but shipped the game the next day in a thin envelope, it arrived with the case cracked and shattered and when I called to return it they said I would have to pay return postage for the damaged item, pay for their mistake! Do not use these people!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 25, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 15, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Donkey Kong Country Returns by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (745)