Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

Ah, Amazon. The place where you can review products that don't even exist yet.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 28, 2012 9:54:28 PM PDT
TC says:
And here we have 39 reviews, as of 5/29/2012 -- or three months before the DVD's release--telling us all about this DVD. If I wanted a movie review, I'd go to IMDB (an Amazon site, actually, so they still make their .01 cents). I'd assume someone reviewing the DVD would review the extras, or the transfer, or even the inserts. But thanks to Amazon, I can read what people think of a movie they saw in a movie theater, on a page that's supposed to be about the DVD that doesn't yet exist. Thank you, Amazon. You are a great magnet for all the big brains of this universe.

Posted on May 28, 2012 11:24:15 PM PDT
Sadly, not very many people care about transfer, inserts, and extras. They want to know if the movie is worth buying on this website focused on buying goods online. For an old movie being converted to Blu-Ray or a re-release I can see about caring about what was done with the transfer or what new extras were included, but this is a first release in native high def. It's going to look like every other Blu-Ray and it's going to have the extras and inserts listed in the desciptions.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  May 28, 2012
Latest post:  May 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about