Amazon quality is going downhill Too many poor quality items, misspellings, wrong photos, same item in different listings, etc. Um, hello, quality control perhaps?
asked by LDG on May 28, 2007
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
Yeah I have the same experience. Basically five if my last 10 orders have been screwed up some how. Today I was lied to and hung up on when I called about another missing order. First it was about to be shipped in a day or two. When I said more than two weeks was to long and to cancel suddenly it became shipped and too late to cancel. Sadly it just isn't worth the hassle any more and I will take my business elsewhere... They don't care though plenty of suckers I guess.
J.Snake answered on June 22, 2010
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
In my last five orders of books for Amazon, at least one has been torn up or otherwise unsuited to give as a gift. I have let it go until the last time, because I do not care to go to the trouble to return,etc. The last time, I called customer service, got a representative that did not spek excellent English and clearly did not know what I was saying. She just repeated a script over and over. I have tried to reach a higher level of customer service and am just beating my head against the wall. The is the dark side of outsourcing to me. Most of my gifts- Baby gifts, graduation gifts, wedding gifts, and many of my gifts to my children are books. I guess I will have to find a new venue but I have been a customer of Amazon since nearly the beginning.
sunshine answered on February 4, 2009
Comment | 6 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Update. Tracking says shipped twenty days ago from a city 3 Hours away. No contact on amazons part whatsoever. Nice. Sad thing is that this has happened so many times I lost count. I think it is time to short amazon stock as the service quality is gone out the window.
J.Snake answered on July 1, 2010
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product